Chuze Fitness Employee Review

View all Chuze Fitness reviews

Productive, fun, friendly work environment
Front Desk Team Member (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CANovember 26, 2014
Chuze Fitness is one of the most amazing locations that I am privileged to work at. I already had customer service skills, but this job improved them so much that I began to build one on one relationships with some of the members. The management team and my co-workers are like family to me. We get everything done that is needed for a successful day but have fun while doing it. We build professional and personal bonds together along with our guests. A typical day at work consists of lots of greetings and goodbyes, but most of all cleaning. From cleaning treadmills to squat machines, and even the floors, Chuze has an extremely clean facility. Along with cleaning I also sign guests up for new memberships and unfortunately have to cancel some as well. We also take payments, make corrections on incorrect documents, change billing information, and change payment information. To me there is not a real hard part in my job, because I love what I do. Unfortunately, if I have to pick one thing it would be cancelling out a member that waited to long and would have to owe for the following month. Even though we tell them when they sign up that they must cancel 10 days to the following bill date if they ever wish to do that, and they sign a document stating they understand that, when they come in they say we never told them (I guess that depends who signed them up). Regardless, it is never a good moment dealing with an unhappy member. To end on a good note the best part of my job is my family. My team members make each day so enjoyable. There is never a frowning moment here at Chuze Fitness.
Pros
Healthcare

Other Chuze Fitness Employee Reviews

Poor Management and Hypocrite
Na (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJune 24, 2019
I was offered an interview and with late notice was told to bring a resume & stopped by a FedEx Print Shop (only to waste time) and was late to the interview by a couple of mins and getting there was told I would not be interviewed and that punctuality is taken very seriously at Chuze Fitness. I call bs on that.

P.S. Golds Gym owns you guys.
Pros
Not punctual to address a notice ahead of time
Cons
Poor Management Skills
Chuze fitness
Overnight Custodian (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAJune 16, 2019
While working at chuze fitness it was a good working environment and meet many people. However, location was a hazel. I had to look for a job closer to my home.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chuze Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

2.3Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight