Chuze Fitness Employee Review

View all Chuze Fitness reviews

Horrible place to work. Don’t waste your time
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Thornton, COFebruary 14, 2019
meeting new people and seeing the same guests was great!! But everything else was horrible. You’re doing way more work then you’re getting paid to do. They say they’re all about friendliness and family. Yet my managers were extremely rude to me all the time. If I needed something ordered, he wouldn’t do it unless someone else told him. Every time I went to say hi, he would just walk away. And I always got yelled at if I needed to use the restroom. How dare I use the bathroom on company time, right? The managers are just rude and unprofessional. And if you have an issue with one of them, you have to keep it to yourself. HR won’t do anything except tell them and make the issue worse. The staff is okay. But they are rude if you work kidsclub and don’t want to help them with THEIR responsibility’s when your shift is over. But expecting them to come help with your responsibilities is like asking them for a kidney. And when you want to move up in the company, you better be one of their favorite employees. Or forget it. You’re stuck where you are. You don’t get a real break. They will interrupt you and have you go clean something on your break. They say they will help you. But they won’t. I think Chuze is one of the worst company’s I have ever worked for.
Pros
Free gym membership
Cons
Everything about working there

Other Chuze Fitness Employee Reviews

Seems amazing, but that's a lie
Team Member/ Team Member Trainer (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 21, 2019
When you start working here everything seems amazing and hopeful and positive. Then after a while you start to see all the games and the favoritism and it becomes a very hostile work environment. Management does not know what they're doing. The turnover rate is ridiculous. At first they make you feel appreciated and then they turn around an act shiesty. It's a very confusing place to be. when you are not welcome anymore they will do anything in their power to try and get you fired even when they don't have grounds to do so. I probably could have sued them if I would have proceeded with that, but I decided against that due to my own personal health and I didn't want it to be some long drawn out battle. This place is great for students who have all the free time in the world. Definitely not a place for working mothers or fathers. It's a place full of hypocrites as well. I recommend this job only as an entry-level job just have something on a resume for something better down the road. There is so much drama drama drama. Beware.
Pros
Free gum membership
Cons
Everything else
productive
Kids Club Team Member (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 13, 2019
Enjoyed working but felt as if sometimes they didn't really bother to help with problems i had. Also felt as if certain people could get away with stuff and others couldn't.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chuze Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

2.3Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight