Chuze Fitness Employee Review

View all Chuze Fitness reviews

Chuze is Cool
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COAugust 16, 2018
Chuze was a fun place to work and you can learn a lot from the company and culture. At first I really enjoyed it, but there are few managers that actually care. They promote people who know what to say and to what people, instead of promoting hard work. You cannot be promoted unless you're full time, which isn't fair to part time employees or others who are sometimes part time or full time. The owners aren't the kindest either, they stop by randomly and ignore some employees. They'll also say that you won't advance without taking their classes, which isn't shared in the beginning. The locations are short staffed pretty much always which makes moving up in the company even more difficult. Like I said, cool culture, but the management broke the system.
Pros
Free Gym Membership
Cons
Management, Low Pay, Advancement Opportunities

Other Chuze Fitness Employee Reviews

productive
Kids Club Team Member (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 13, 2019
Enjoyed working but felt as if sometimes they didn't really bother to help with problems i had. Also felt as if certain people could get away with stuff and others couldn't.
Love the members, don't love the manager
Team Member (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 24, 2019
I really loved the job itself; I never minded the cleaning and I thouroughly enjoyed the people who would come in to work out. What I didn't love was my management, leaving the job months ago was a great decision based on the fact that I never felt as though I could really move up within the company. Not only that, but I always felt highly underappreciated for the work that I did, that we all did. Management was not communicative and did not help individuals reach their full potential. Sad actually.
Pros
free membership
Cons
most everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chuze Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

2.3Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight