Chuze Fitness Employee Review

View all Chuze Fitness reviews

Love the members, don't love the manager
Team Member (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 24, 2019
I really loved the job itself; I never minded the cleaning and I thouroughly enjoyed the people who would come in to work out. What I didn't love was my management, leaving the job months ago was a great decision based on the fact that I never felt as though I could really move up within the company. Not only that, but I always felt highly underappreciated for the work that I did, that we all did. Management was not communicative and did not help individuals reach their full potential. Sad actually.
Pros
free membership
Cons
most everything else

Other Chuze Fitness Employee Reviews

Seems amazing, but that's a lie
Team Member/ Team Member Trainer (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 21, 2019
When you start working here everything seems amazing and hopeful and positive. Then after a while you start to see all the games and the favoritism and it becomes a very hostile work environment. Management does not know what they're doing. The turnover rate is ridiculous. At first they make you feel appreciated and then they turn around an act shiesty. It's a very confusing place to be. when you are not welcome anymore they will do anything in their power to try and get you fired even when they don't have grounds to do so. I probably could have sued them if I would have proceeded with that, but I decided against that due to my own personal health and I didn't want it to be some long drawn out battle. This place is great for students who have all the free time in the world. Definitely not a place for working mothers or fathers. It's a place full of hypocrites as well. I recommend this job only as an entry-level job just have something on a resume for something better down the road. There is so much drama drama drama. Beware.
Pros
Free gum membership
Cons
Everything else
productive
Kids Club Team Member (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 13, 2019
Enjoyed working but felt as if sometimes they didn't really bother to help with problems i had. Also felt as if certain people could get away with stuff and others couldn't.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chuze Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

2.3Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight