Chuze Fitness Employee Review

View all Chuze Fitness reviews

no support
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  national city,caApril 2, 2014
management is very rude, would talk bad about members and also applicants for jobs. would tell personal private information to other employees. not professional at all, and when i tried to ask for help from HR they ignored me and did nothing. would not recommend working here
Pros
members
Cons
managment

Other Chuze Fitness Employee Reviews

Not A Place For Normal People
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 7, 2019
This place has way to much drama to it. Too many people whining and complaining about their job. There is a lot more than what meets the eye when first hired on, so do not get sucked into the drama. This is also a gym, and there is a lot of flirting and weirdness that occurs. If you're into a Jersey Shore type of life style, then this is the job for you. If you're a regular person who actually wants a nice casual job for part time or whatever, go elsewhere. Every single shift has new drama and a lot of people talking badly about one another. Including management.
Pros
The work is easy
Cons
Cleaning is pointless here, management is young and has zero clue what is going on, and they do not care about your schedule
Seems amazing, but that's a lie
Team Member/ Team Member Trainer (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 21, 2019
When you start working here everything seems amazing and hopeful and positive. Then after a while you start to see all the games and the favoritism and it becomes a very hostile work environment. Management does not know what they're doing. The turnover rate is ridiculous. At first they make you feel appreciated and then they turn around an act shiesty. It's a very confusing place to be. when you are not welcome anymore they will do anything in their power to try and get you fired even when they don't have grounds to do so. I probably could have sued them if I would have proceeded with that, but I decided against that due to my own personal health and I didn't want it to be some long drawn out battle. This place is great for students who have all the free time in the world. Definitely not a place for working mothers or fathers. It's a place full of hypocrites as well. I recommend this job only as an entry-level job just have something on a resume for something better down the road. There is so much drama drama drama. Beware.
Pros
Free gum membership
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chuze Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

2.3Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight