CiCi's Pizza Employee Reviews

Found 1,096 reviews matching the search See all 1,100 reviews
It’s corrupt
Shift leader (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 13, 2018
The location that I worked at was completely corrupt. They made me work overtime by myself while pregnant. Had to call and ambulance because of my pregnancy. Threatened to fire me. Management was not sympathetic at all but co workers were good. Pay was decent if your looking for a job as a teenager. It’s not worth the stress though. They paid me minimum wage to be a manager and never gave me my raise. The DM and GM made a deal on whether or not the GM could get in my pants and when I left because I was sexually harassed I became non rehirable
Pros
Free food
Cons
No lunch breaks. Paid minimum wage
Terrible management
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 12, 2018
There were two managers both had very bad conflicts if you did one thing one manager said the other one would get mad and tell you that isn’t how it is suppose to be.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Arguing management
Fast pace enviroment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Weslaco, TXJuly 12, 2018
I learned to make pizzas. Greet our guest. Use the register. I enjoyed spreading the dough while tossing it up to the air and catching it when it came back down. I made friends with my co- workers.
Pros
work with schedule
Cons
low hours, take long time to give raises
It was a good first lesson when it comes to working in the food industry.
Dishwasher/Busser (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 11, 2018
Its a super fast paced and you hardly get any breaks and their is always something to do so you'll never be bored or have to ask what needs to be done.
Fun place to work. Management promises things they can’t keep.
Guest Greeter (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJuly 11, 2018
When I was hired, I was promised a pay raise if I worked there for a year. After busting my butt working for them and making the store a better place for over a year, I never once received that raise. I was barely out of high school pulling anywhere from 30-50 hours in a week because they ALWAYS called me in. I had to have one day off per week personal reasons and they still continued to call me in. If I declined, they would talk bad about me to my coworkers.
All in all, it’s not bad for a first job. You get over it after a while of being treated like garbage by customers and staff alike.
Pros
Free buffet and discounted pizzas
Cons
Fast paced, stressful, tense environment.
Busy
Guest Services (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 7, 2018
Cici's was always busy do to the fact that we were located next to two major tourist attractions, Universal and the Orlando Eye. There was always many people, coming, it was always busy during every hour.
Good position
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAJuly 6, 2018
Not equal teamwork and unfriendliness throughout workers. Overall the job paid good but not enough to deal with the unequally with the other managers.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Not equality
Disd washer
Grill Cook (Former Employee) –  Burleson, TXJuly 5, 2018
I would wash the dishes, glasses that were brought in to me from the bussers. I would clean the kitchen area, equipment an utensils in an orderly condition.
Pros
Educational opportunities
Cons
To far from home
Great flexibility but poor management
Pizza cutter/ buffet stocker/ bus boy (Current Employee) –  League City, TXJuly 5, 2018
Managers cannot handle stress well, often become overwhelmed by difficult customers. Manager doesn't force employees to work at a quick pace when necessary. Too laid back
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Bad managers
Stready work busy work and good first time job ir in between job
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALJuly 4, 2018
It's a good job good people to work with. It does get pretty busy when all the customers come in all at the same time it does get hectic just a little bit. But with the team work at this store it all goes smoothly.
Pros
Free lunches good staff good work environment
Cons
No benefits no insurance
It was alright
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJuly 3, 2018
Working here was fun and i was happy. Raises were never given. The company isnt stable. The location i was at and many others shut down abruptly. However when i did work there management was great.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No job stability
Not caring
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLJuly 2, 2018
This Job will schedule you to come in at 11 and not let you clock in until 1. Lot's of favoritism here. Lot's of gossip with managers and employees. Very unprofessional. Poor customer service.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Wont let you clock in when scheduled
It was ok
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLJuly 2, 2018
It was an ok place to work, I mean it's a pizza buffet place what do you expect me to tell you?? The cool thing I remembered was you could eat anything for free since it was a buffet after all.
Ok for first time job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cartersville, GAJuly 1, 2018
It's an ok starter job but I wouldn't stay here long. Some of the managers are difficult to work with due to favoritism. You will work with teenagers who ,well, act like teenagers. Lot of difficult personalities. Some of the perks are pizza and you get to know the customers. Plus short 6 hour shifts. (Perfect for kids in school) plus the owner is very VERY good at helping you with the scheduling. They pay you to work and they expect you to work so be prepared for that.
Pros
Flexible scheduling. Pizza
Cons
Short or no breaks- poor management -
Plotting moves instead of coaching
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJuly 1, 2018
Independent owner. Not really restaurant minded. Just money driven Your as dispensable as the toilet paper roll Cheap product . Hourly employees paid minimum wage. So sad. Rich get richer !!
Pros
Free cardboard tasting pizza
Cons
55-60 hour work week
unprofessional at times
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 29, 2018
not all managers were bad but there were some who would judge you and who weren't always understanding. They would also talk bad about people behind their back. weather it was another manager or one of their employees.
Pros
free lunch and free drinks
Cons
have to come back from break early if it was busy
I do not like
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Smithfield, NCJune 28, 2018
My review of cicis pizza is that it's a fun work environment but we have to cut employees everyday because of corporate and it makes the managers work three times as hard
It was a great job I just didn’t make enough for my car payments.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXJune 28, 2018
I loved working at Cicis it was a great job with a great environment with great people to be around for the hours you work. My checks weren’t very good for a car payment and gas money and to have extra spending so I had to find something new.
Pros
Free food, flexible
Cons
Not getting paid enough an hour
fun work place
Customer Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 28, 2018
the work place culture was okay. one had to wear uniforms all week. it was a fun environment above all. the management was and okay one. even though some managers did not know how to manage workers.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no healthcare
Busy place to work, always active
Pizza Cook (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, TXJune 27, 2018
The hardest part of the job is wokring in the hot work spaces. the most enjoyable part is seeing customers face light up at the different choices of pizza
Pros
free food on breaks
Cons
very hot work area