CiCi's Pizza Employee Reviews

Found 1,241 reviews matching the search See all 1,246 reviews
It was an okay place to work
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCFebruary 21, 2019
It was a good first job but as a I got older and moved out I needed something that paid more and gave more hours. I worked a lot there but needed more
Fun place to work in
Prep Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Terrell, TXFebruary 20, 2019
Cicis is a family place where u can take your family to have a nice meal , it is also very welcoming to out of town people. Most of the time they attend u very nicely and have good working staff
Pros
Free pizza
was first time doing pizza
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAFebruary 20, 2019
it was different working in buffet style business. had to b very hands on and always managing the line making sure you did not run out of pizza on the line
Pros
learned buffet style menu
Very Fun
Regular Employee/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCFebruary 20, 2019
Working for CiCi's Pizza was so much fun. All the staff and management feel like family. This was my first job and I even became a Assistant Manager in about 4 years. I miss working there.
Pros
Amazing all around
Cons
N/a
fast paced
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lowell, ARFebruary 18, 2019
a typical day at cicis pizza would be busy and full! My day would usually begin with making pizzas to fill the buffet. along with opening the register and cleaning the store. the hardest part of the job would be keeping up with the pace of the business.
the most enjoyable part was being able to eat all kinds of different pizza !
Pros
free lunch, friendly environment
Cons
always busy! rarely could take a break
Different but okay for students
Cutter for Pizzas (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCFebruary 17, 2019
This job is more for students who just want a little more cash over the summer, don't get me wrong I enjoyed the staff and my coworkers at the time but this wasn't the job I wanted or needed be paid to cut pizzas and other thing for 7 hours a day and being paid $7.50 isn't enough for anyone to live on in this economy and with bills to pay, I don't drive so I did have to walk a mile to work and a mile from work, it was very tiring, but I would recommend this job to the university students of Wilmington or the cape Fear students it there looking for a part time job for extra money.
loved working there till reality hit me
perp cook (Former Employee) –  Wichita Falls, TXFebruary 17, 2019
working there has taught me alot and made me a more better person than i will ever ave been it was my 1st job ever management was just very poor all and noted that it was my 1st fast food job
Pros
yes did get to eat for free when the store was slow of bussniess
Cons
30 toan hour break when pulling a double shift
It wasn’t horrible but it wasn’t the best.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLFebruary 15, 2019
The managers were not very friendly and not very organized either. I had flexible hours but it wasn’t the job I was looking for or would recommend to a friend.
Cons
No breaks
Prepare to be stressed.
Guest Greet/Cut and stock/Cook (Former Employee) –  Homewood, ALFebruary 13, 2019
Probably the most stressful job I have ever worked. Prepare to have food/insults thrown at you on a regular basis. Prepare to do more than what you're paid for. The managers try to use pizza parties or equivalent for people to work harder instead of raises.
Very quick turnover in people.
Everyone smoked weed in the bathrooms or back hallway. Very unclean because we didn't have enough people to run the store properly.
Can't take home food and majority of the time never get a break or lunch break.

The one good thing was that everyone tried to work together and make the staff who stayed feel like family. But in the end, it just isn't worth it.
Starter job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYFebruary 12, 2019
Enjoyed the job simply because of the friends I made there. Fast paced and keeps you busy, which can be a plus for most people. The pay was pretty bad though.
Pay too low for job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAFebruary 12, 2019
Pay very low for work required. Not enough hours. Free food was a benefit. Employees were friendly. the manager was capable. Restaurant was clean and organized.
Good.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSFebruary 10, 2019
It was a good starting job. However i did not like the management. And the job was very slow paced. I did not like working there due to the fact that the job appeared boring.
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Granbury, TXFebruary 9, 2019
I started out straight as a GM of a few stores with little information and only attended couple weeks training. Soon as your done they throw you to your own store and don't like giving out help when you need refreshing on things your store needs. Vary difficult to work for.
Very good place to eat
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXFebruary 9, 2019
I loved working there, I know I only worked for a month but i enjoyed my time there. I had to leave because i had to many problems at home and standing by the heat all day caused a reaction.
Pros
Good pay, good hours
Stressful and poor management
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALFebruary 7, 2019
The managers at Cici's were lazy, and lacked the skills to help their employees. I did not like working here, because they were always rude, and didn't help the employees during rush hour if we needed it.
Flexible hours , great training
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Marshall, TXFebruary 7, 2019
Great place to go eat with your family , very friendly, variety of pizzas . If you don’t see something you like on the buffet you can always make your personal pizza request .
Pros
Free lunch while you’re on break
Cons
Short breaks
About the job
Chasier (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 6, 2019
i typical day at work was mid paste but kept me very busy doing other jobs such as cleaning making pizza and busing tables. the management was not the best but was okay. the work place was mostly peaceful and not very loud and the hardest part of the job was the managment.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
is a very fast envirronment
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXFebruary 6, 2019
You learn that the key to your success is that you learn to be 100% responsible. If you do not do what you should do, nobody will do it; so remember that it is a team effort and that you are indispensable.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
heltcare
Bad
Cicis pizza (Former Employee) –  Palmhurst, TXFebruary 6, 2019
They would be under the influence bye bye bye they only wanted people who would kiss butts
im done typing because i have rewrite this more then 8 x. Working there was terrible
Fun and Fast paced
Guest Greeter (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXFebruary 3, 2019
A typical day at work, if you open, is you prepare the salad bar and count your beginning drawer. If you have the second shift then you count your drawer again and always make sure the salad bar is filled and looking pretty. It is also necessary to greet the customers and be friendly. It can be fast paced during certain hours especially weekends considering its a college town. The most enjoyable part of the job was the co-workers and the free meals.
Pros
Free lunches, discounts.
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CiCi's Pizza. Our community is ready to answer.