Cielo Talent Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work
Recruitment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIDecember 12, 2018
If you are looking for job security this is not the place to be ! Keep in mind I worked there for 2 months only and I have recruitment experience prior to taking this job. Due to business needs I was out of work for 5 weeks which is absolutely ridiculously and they never crossed trained me on another account. Also don’t try to make a complaint about someone, management will sweep that under the rug. They tell you one thing in the interview and hit you with another once you are hired. Take my advice entry level workers STAY AWAY !
Pros
Once a month updates on company
Cons
Poor Management and training
Great place to learn and advance
Onboarding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIDecember 4, 2018
If you're looking to get into Human Resources and/or management, Cielo is a great place to learn and advance. The group I worked with was very fast-paced and stressful, but the leadership encouraged teamwork and made sure all helped when needed-with no derogatory remarks or attitude.
Great company fast pace
Client Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WISeptember 19, 2018
Wonderful chance to polish your leadership skills. Global company with a vision that matches. A company where your voice is heard and opportunities are always available.
October 18, 2018

Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 6, 2018
Interviewed clients, learned to inverview client, management was supportive, workplace is relaxed, the hardest part of the job was keeping up with the schedule, most enjoyable part of the job was interviewing candidates
May 21, 2018

Hi, this is Tara Cassady, Senior Vice President of Client Services. I'm glad to hear you learned so much during your time at Cielo. I know that it's fast-paced and demanding at times, but the reward of helping those candidates find jobs is so worth it! I am confident you had an impact on many lives.

Overworked and understaffed
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 29, 2018
No room for advancement and your work is micromanaged daily. This is definitely a learn as you job even for the managers. Don't expect any significant training prior to starting or throughout employment with this company.
Pros
Lots of PTO
Cons
Everything else
May 8, 2018

Hi, this is Tara Cassady, Senior Vice President of Client Services. I admit that we hit the ground running quickly when bringing on new employees, or even when transitioning positions. There are always people and resources available, though, to guide you through each process and help you achieve success in your role. I'm disappointed to hear that was not your experience and welcome the opportunity to discuss. Please contact me any time at tara.cassady@cielotalent.com or 262-439-1428.

Flexibility and Dedication mean nothing
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  IndianaApril 17, 2018
Working at a company that abruptly lays off employees and tells them to apply for other positions within the company knowing fully that they do not plan on hiring them leaves a bad impression. HITOP is only as good as the paper it's printed out on. When it comes down to people actually having your back it only applies to people who kiss up enough or people who have the right "friend's" .this is not a place you should plan to retire from only one to pass through
Pros
Cons
The supervisor
April 27, 2018

Hi, this is Tara Cassady, SVP of Client Services for the Americas. I'm disappointed to hear that you had such a poor experience working at Cielo. When an account transitions, we do everything we can to find positions internally for our employees. If you would like to discuss your personal experience, please contact me at tara.cassady@cielotalent.com or 262-439-1428.

Review
Impression Center Agent (Former Employee) –  brookfield,WIMarch 22, 2018
I worked in the call center for cielo. I took over 100 calls a day along with filing requisitions. I also scheduled HMIV daily. I would get phone interviews scheduled and also face to face interviews. I would also help candidates find careers.
April 9, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post. The Impression Center is a busy team and we appreciate the volume of calls our specialists handle every day! The star rating you provided indicates that you had a less-than-positive experience at Cielo and I'm disappointed to see that. Positive or negative, it is always helpful to know what drove your opinion of your experience. If you have any specific feedback you would like to provide about your time here, please don't hesitate to reach out to me, Marissa Geist, Managing Director - Americas at marissa.geist@cielotalent.com.

Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIMarch 20, 2018
Great place to work. I enjoy working there but I there is no room for growth for me.

Great pace of work.
Great teamwork.
Team managers have been great.

Posted on behalf of Marissa Geist, Managing Director for the Americas
I love to hear that you’re enjoying working at Cielo, but I am disappointed to hear you don’t see opportunity for growth. Depending on what your goals are, there are many different career paths available for people who want to grow with this organization. With our new models and expanding specialty groups, there are more options than ever for seasoned TACs. You may not find the path that suits you, but I hope you’ll consider having a conversation with your leader or your People & Culture Business Partner to understand what’s out there in terms of opportunities. I am always happy to talk as well. My door’s always open. Please stop in any time or contact me at marissa.geist@cielotalent.com.

Good work life balance but poor inward mobility
Interview Specialist (Former Employee) –  brookfield, wiMarch 9, 2018
Many different pros and cons. It was a good start in the career field but I do not suggest it long term. Moving up at Cielo is nearly impossible. Flexibility is a nice perk.
April 9, 2018

Hi, this is Marissa Geist, Managing Director for the Americas. I’m glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the flexibility Cielo offers. It’s definitely a huge benefit to working here. What I’m disappointed to read, though, is that you left because of lack of opportunity for mobility. We almost always have open positions available to our employees and as long as you’ve been in your current position for at least nine months and have manager approval, you can apply. I will ask to make sure these opportunities are shared more proactively with the IS team. Although you’ve already left Cielo, I welcome the opportunity to discuss your experience. Please contact me at marissa.geist@cielotalent.com. Thank you and best of luck.

Work from home environment was a plus
Talent Acquisition Coordinator/Partner (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 5, 2018
Work was primarily transactional
Good Work Life balance
Great inner team of workers - always willing to help
Hardest part of job was lots of process changes
Learned how to manage my day and time better
February 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I’m glad that your time with Cielo was positive and that you found value in our flexible work options. Flexing and changing with the client environments can be challenging to work through, and I am guessing that last comment was a direct result of managing through that change! Team members often listed as one of the “pros” of working here, so I am glad to hear you had a good experience. Best of luck in your future endeavors. Thank you!

Fun people to work with
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIFebruary 1, 2018
It’s a fun place to work, unfortunately the management needs to lead the team to show they are part of the team and willing to lead by example instead of putting changes in place and not following through themselves.
February 13, 2018

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I’m glad to hear that you’re having fun at work!

At Cielo, we expect leaders to lead by example. To create value, trust and respect in the workplace, everyone – especially leaders -- need to do what they say they will do. If that’s not happening, I’d like to hear more about it. My door is always open!

Different Job Aspects
Interviewing Specialist/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIFebruary 1, 2018
I worked as an Interviewing Specialist and as a Recruiter. Depending on what team you are on, your day can vary significantly. I loved the advancement and opportunity, as well as my coworkers. Cielo made it fun to come into work and really had a great atmosphere. The work can be as simple or challenging as you want it to be, there are always opportunities to take on more responsibility. I left after almost two years due to the politics and behavior of my management.I really miss working at the company and the other people though. They don't compensate as much as other companies, but it didn't matter to me, because I loved the company and my control over my work and growth. I didn't have to work weekends or overtime until I was salaried, and then I was expected to constantly be on the job. The volume of work can change drastically from day to day, as do expectations and who you work with. If you have the support and resources you are set up for success to overcome these obstacles, if not, you get overwhelmed and the pressure is unbearable.
Pros
Free food, fun activities, the people, job fulfillment
Cons
Converting from a temp position to being permanent, management, pay
February 13, 2018

Thank you for sharing your employee experience. It’s always nice to read a review that is infused with passion, excitement and enthusiasm for Cielo! It sounds like you took charge of your personal development and owned your future at Cielo.

Your comments about leaving due to management concern me. I hate to have a committed team member feel the need to leave when they love the company. I recognize that the speed of productivity and pace of change at Cielo is often overwhelming. That said, I do hope you shared this feedback prior to leaving, so we can continue to address the challenges as employee feedback, like yours, helps us move closer to achieving that right balance for everyone. If you have more feedback to share, please contact me at Marissa.geist@cielotalent.com.

Thank you for taking the time to share.

Great Company!
S Executive Dr (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WI 53005January 22, 2018
Awesome internal career growth and training opportunities. Management keeps the employees up to date on the status of company, (growth, goals, profits). Bonuses and recognition are provided. Unfortunately, when clients end contracts they do not always have an opening available. Working at Cielo has provided me with new skill sets that will benefit me for the rest of my life!
January 23, 2018

You're right that taking ownership of your success now is sure to set you up for success! We pride ourselves on the training and professional development opportunities we offer our employees, and are so glad you’ve taken advantage of them. As far as account transitions go, when openings are available, we do our best to place Cielo employees into those positions, and to keep the team informed along the way. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Cielo!

Great Place to Work but Pay Could improve
Onboarding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIJanuary 18, 2018
I love working at Cielo. It has a very family based feel about it. People are always willing to help one another and there's opportunities if you look for them. The only criticism I have about the company is their pay is low, compared to the industry. They really need to offer more competitive pay if they want to complete with other large RPO firms. Benefits are good and they give plenty of time off.
January 23, 2018

We love to hear that you work with such a supportive team - thank you for sharing. We do consistently review our compensation and benefits packages to ensure that we remain competitive in the indstury, and will continue to do so.

Well organized
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 16, 2018
Cielo is well organized and provides support to their employees. I was also ale to work from home which a great benefit. I am looking to leave only due to change in clients.
January 18, 2018

We appreciate your review, and are so glad to hear that you have had a positive work experience. Please consider reviewing the open opportunities posted on Cielo's internal career portal.

Great opportunity to work from home
Senior Recruiter serving Ascension (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIJanuary 16, 2018
Cielo gave me a great opportunity to work from home as a recruiter supporting a local client. I would recommend the company to anyone considering a RPO position.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Never see office people in Wisconsin
January 18, 2018

Having the ability to work from home is a benefit that many of our employees enjoy, and we're so glad to hear that you had that opportunity. We know that our remote employees do not get as may chances to visit the headquarters offices as they should, and we are currently working to build that into our onboarding practices. Headquarters employees want to interact with our remote employees, too!

January 17, 2018

Thanks so much for your enthusiastic posting! We're thrilled to hear you have had such a great experience working as a remote employee for Cielo.

Ability to work remotely, but very risky career move!
Nurse Recruiter (Current Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 12, 2018
Great to work remotely..
Great tools and resources designed to allow you to be successful..
Job security is at risk however as this is an RPO and ALL clients are under contract and can quit at any time
January 15, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback about working at Cielo! We pride ourselves on the training and professional development opportunities we offer our employees and are glad to hear you have leveraged them to succeed in your career.

Great place to be
Onboarding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIJanuary 10, 2018
I enjoy working with everyone i work with. You are trained properly for your position. The company makes sure you are ready. The environment is a stress free.
January 12, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share about your work experience at Cielo. We agree that our people – like you! – make this a great place to work!

Fun place to work
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIJanuary 9, 2018
Would recommend this business for people in the RPO business. Very face paced and keeps you on your toes. Full cycle recruitment from sourcing, screening candidates, hiring manager interviews, etc.
January 10, 2018

Cielo is definitely a fast-paced environment - one that gives all of our employees the opportunity to constantly grow in their career. Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback!

Recommended
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 8, 2018
It was a good experience and I loved working from home. Having this as an option allowed me to have a better work-life balance. I learned that in RPO, things can change quickly.
January 10, 2018

We're so glad to hear you had a great experience working for Cielo. Having the ability to work remotely is certainly a benefit that many employees enjoy as part of our flexible work environment. RPO is certainly a dynamic industry, which gives all of us the opportunity to learn a lot and work witth a lot of great people. Thank you for your dedication!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cielo Talent. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.9InHerSight Score

3.5Personal Development

4.2Career Opportunities

4.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight