Cigna Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,145 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEODavid Cordani79%approve of David Cordani's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
You're seeing Cigna jobs close to Virginia.
Salary estimated from 4.1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Cigna have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 278 questions about working at Cigna. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Cigna employees.
Insights from 709 Indeed users who have interviewed with Cigna within the last 5 years.
Behavioral questions. Examples: Tell me about a time when you went over and beyond for a customer. How did you approach it? What was the result? Tell me about a time when you had to work with someone you didn't get along with. What was the situation? How did you approach it? What was the result? Use the STAR method! S= Situation T = Task A = Action R = Result
It was a very long time ago. It was gaged towards customer service and being able to handle phone calls
This was an acquisition, so there was no interview.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Cigna?Published on May 24, 2021