Cigna
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Cigna:

Cigna Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA7 reviews
Nice, competitive workplace
Typical day would start with me logging on to my computer.
Logging into all my work related sites.

Checking my work log for items that are due or urgent.

Checking my email and calendar for upcoming meetings and events.

There would be a daily online meeting/call with my team and manager; my manager would explain where the team stood, grade wise, and what areas were needing immediate attention in order to maintain a high grade within the system.

The culture was relaxed, this position turned from a traveling position, to a work from home position.

The hardest part of the job was meeting the grade expectations. It went from maintaining a high B average to having to maintain a high A average, you had to scored within the 97th percentile in order to avoid tutoring, training videos and calls and even write up's. This was difficult because the work was customer based, therefore, a high level of quality would sometimes impact the speed in which you could open/close a ticket. The work would be graded on quantity as a priority.

The most enjoyable part of the position was assisting those who were in need. Many members had escalated issues that required many phone calls, long wait times and sometimes escalation to directors for special permissions; but it was always a great feeling to know that I was able to help people who were in dire need in some instances or those who were just too overwhelmed by the circumstances.
Pros
Work from hom
Cons
Grading system
Fun place
Great place to
Work and learn simultaneously with a group of productive leaders that helped me a lot to work in more challenging environment in future. Thanks
Pros
Free launch
Cons
Short breaks
Great Company
It all depends on office & team…I worked there a long time ago so it will have changed by now. Great benefits such as medical, dental, life, 401K match, & retirement (back then).
Productive place with a team willing to win.
Good place to work; solid work/life balance. The Culture is collaborative. The most enjoyable part of the job is that management listens and takes into consideration your ideas.
Cigna is a great place to work
I have really enjoyed my time at Cigna. The environment is fast paced and I have learned and absorbed alot. The management has been great, providing both opportunity and work-life balance.
Great place to grow
Advancement potential was great.Management was gracious, team oriented, and treated me like part of a family with a purpose. I really enjoyed my experiemce with CIGNA and most definately applied what I gained to the rest of my life"s endeavors. I wish I still worked there and would definately work there again if given the opportunity. I left the state to get away from a stalker exboyfriend.
Pros
Interpersonal groth potential.
Fun place
Really enjoyed my time, great place to work. Cared about health and well being of people. Also had a great manager. Strongly suggest looking here to find a job