CINC Systems

Working at CINC Systems: 7 Reviews

United States7 reviews

Excellent Training and Clear Expectations

CINC is very good about providing all the necessary training and support for the position. It was always easy to either find the training materials or ask a question. I never got the idea that anyone was bothered by a question and everyone was always willing to help.

Growing company, forward thinking

CINC is a fast-paced growing company. The managers have an open door policy and appreciate feedback from team members. We have fun events for staff members and I feel like part of a family.

CINC Systems insights

• Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Awful Management

Don’t waste your time working here if you’re not family or friends with management, specifically the accounting department ran by two bullies. The employees are kind to one another.

great place to work

fun fast paced only a few days of the month, relaxed atmosphere and pretty much a great place to work. open sort and scan payments and make sure they balance daily

Pros

work at your own pace

Cons

healthcare and salary

Worst job ever

This has to have been the worst job I've ever had. If you work OT during a week that includes a holiday you do NOT receive time and a half it will be paid to you as straight time. Management doesn't listen to any concerns you may have and their is no room for advancement no matter what they tell you. I was buying the supplies for the entire office out of my own pocket because they didn't provide what we needed. Coffee isn't even provided. The equipment is old and needs replacing and you must take out the trash and clean the restroom because they refuse to hire a cleaning service. The pay is very low but you will be required to do the work of two people. Don't even waste your time with this place.

Pros

Parking

Cons

All of it

Growing Company with nice workplace culture

Fast growing company with niche software product serving the community management community. Company delivers excellent customer service and is constantly evolving their software product to better suit the needs of their customers. Company frequently has employee outings or events providing interaction with all departments an creating a close family environment.

Pros

Free goodies in the breakroom, flexible work hours

Cons

No 401K matching

Poor Management and Planning

Management is located out of state and therefore decision makers are not on site - company added on clients and didn;t have the resources to support, equipment old and no opportunity for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CINC Systems. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits