Cincinnati Dental Services Employee Reviews

Family oriented, Fun and Professional
Patient Scheduling Manager (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, OHFebruary 2, 2019
Wonderful place to work, treated like family from day one. Fun yet professional! Large break room , outdoor lunch area with picnic table. On the job training. Wonderful continuing education opportunities!
Pros
Great doctors / co workers
Terrible Company
Oral Surgery Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 26, 2019
Would never recommend going to this place as a client, or working at this place as an employee. Laziness and terrible attitudes. The surgery team is lazy, hungover, and treats everyone poorly. The management listens to gossip and the employees treat everyone like they are bosses.
No loyalty here!
Office staff (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 5, 2019
Not a place for loyal employees. What once was is now gone. Such a shame to be this far from the founders vision. There is no point in which an employee can do enough. Everyone is short staffed and overwhelmed.
Pros
Some really nice people
Cons
Upper Management
ok to get your feet in the door but thats it
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edgewood, KYJuly 21, 2018
the doctors where great to work with and the hygienist where so nice front area was nice to management was ok I learned more from the doctor and the other Dental Assistants. some days would get busy and you would be jumping from room to room and other Dental assistants would get your next patient or room so you could get set up with patient or room and other days would be so slow they would send you home early so they could save money and not have to pay you cause its a slow day or they would send you to lunch early. good place to get your feet in the door if your struggling to find a job and great hygienist and doctors.
Pros
great doctors
Cons
long breaks
Busy Dental Office _ Lots of Opportunities
Externship - Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Crestview Hills, KYJuly 19, 2018
Cincinnati Dental Services is a busy office with a variety of dental treatment completed daily. I have the opportunity as a Dental Assistant to work with a well seasoned Dentist and a new Dentist. I have learned to adjust to both Dentist styles and treatment techniques. The workplace promotes good customer service and teamwork.

The hardest part of job is to learn the new computer system as it is also new for the office.

I really enjoy assisting the Dentist in all the dental procedures and helping to make the patient have a positive experience..
Pros
Nice dental office
work place culture
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Loveland, OHJune 24, 2018
i good place to start when getting into the dental field. They make it easy to get comfortable doing your job. I gives you a good base to start your career with.
Great Company!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 25, 2018
Great company, has many tenured employees. Good culture, puts patients first and great benefits. 401K match and regular events to give back to the community!
Productive and fast paced
Associate dentist (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 10, 2017
Daily in the office we have an incredibly supportive and kind staff. We are busy but enjoy our patients and the work we do. Our office is fast paced but we always make our patients a priority.
Typical Day in the Office
Patient Treatment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 12, 2012
Day starts off by opening the office, checking cancelled appointment messages...verifying insurance eligibility for incoming patients, taking phone calls for appointment setting.
Pros
hour long lunch, great dental benefits
Cons
health insurance is expensive, favortisim instead of job performance in promoting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cincinnati Dental Services. Our community is ready to answer.