Cinemark Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,605 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOSean Gamble79%approve of Sean Gamble's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryMedia & Communication
- Headquarters3900 Dallas Parkway Plano, TX 75093
You're seeing Cinemark jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 3.6K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Cinemark have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 270 questions about working at Cinemark. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Cinemark employees.
Insights from 696 Indeed users who have interviewed with Cinemark within the last 5 years.
Are you flexible? Are you still in school? When are you available?
Favorite movie & why lots of questions on experiences - like: "tell me about times that you made a customer happy" "tell me about a disagreement that happened in the work place, both sides, and how did that disagreement get fixed" " a time that there was a miscommunication that you didn't know was a miscommunication till later and how did you fix that" " tell me about a time at work that there was a situation ( like an emergency) and what steps did you take to fix that" - so lots of situational and past experience based things. some like: why cinemark what past experiences make you prepared/ makes you a good fit for this job what makes a good manager/ supervisor when are times to work in a team vs independently what makes a good workplace- ( usually relate to past experiences as well) and then at end of interview was cash handling, they look for good math but also you counting it back to the customer in the way they want ( like adding it up to their original dollar amount)
What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Cinemark?Published on May 24, 2021