Cinnabon

Cinnabon Employee Reviews

It's nothing
For me , I usually work 5 days a week, tues, Thursday, friday and Saturday. Sometime i work on monday too. Sometime the store is slow but sometine it's really busy
Pros
Free food
Cons
Short break
Fun
It will be hard at first but stay focused you might get overwhelmed by the customers,and orders but it will soon get very easy and you’ll enjoy coming to work.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Face pace
Great place
The cinnabon I worked at had a great manager plus all my fellow coworkers were always friendly. Would recommend working there for a fun and different kind of job.
Dysfunctional.
The job was rather dysfunctional but I did what I had to do to make it work. The managers are what was hardest to get along with so I'm sure it was only the location.
terrible
Awful place to work, the management was slow the customers were loud and obnoxious and didnt seem to realize that we were selling baked goods that take time to make
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Great Work Environment
Great place to work at if you are going to school, and need a lil extra money. but when you have bills and kids not so great. its only part time no full time is giving.
Pros
Owner is very respectful, nice
Cons
No healthcare provided
Management here really does suck. The higher management people are fake and will tell you anything to get you to stay and give your life away. So honestly it really sucks
Pros
Free Cinnabon’s, pretty easy job
Cons
Management is poor, no one gets along, drama
fun and exciting to work
a day of work there would be easy, when working during the day or at night, there's always something to do, in order to keep busy and not just stand around
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cinnabon?
Terrible management.
They would have only one person open in the morning and expect every single thing to be done by the time management comes in even though there is way too much for just one person to be doing. They always hire people that aren't qualified for the job and they let go of the ones that actually know what they are doing. Management also manages two auntie annes locations so they never give Cinnabon any attention and then get mad when things aren't going the right way.
Pros
Free auntie annes and Cinnabon products while working
Cons
understaffed, poor management
The most enjoyable part of the job
Many times the store isn’t too busy so I am able to interact more with customers. Many customers enjoy this, the more I get to know the customer the more I am able to get them to return to the store and buy our products.
Terrible place to work
That job was by far the worse due to poor management and the lack of hard workers. They were so quick to hire literally anybody that they never actually focused on the quality of those employed. I would never work for that company again.
Overall management is terrible.
Management is unprofessional, wouldn’t recommend this job unless you just need something to pass the time. My overall experience while working here was that, I didn’t get very many hours, due to managers scheduling. It was unorganized overall.
I personally enjoyed working there.
I simply had to let it go, due to relocation. I was catching the bus to and from work, I was constantly missing my bus, due to working a bit late nights. So I had to get a job closer to home and earlier hours.
One Year Experience At Cinnabon
Easiest Job You Could Ask For.
Typical day: Clock In, Be on oven when scheduled to, Take Orders , Make Drinks , Restock , Clean , Take down drink machines , throw out coffee , close.

What I learned: how to control the oven, frost cinnamon rolls, make drinks.

The manager was the best, she was understanding.

Hardest part of the job: None. Other than complicated customers.

Most enjoyable part of the job: Co-workers, miss them Easy shifts.
Pros
Pay / Paid time off
Thoughts on Cinnabon
When you come across Cinnabon the coworkers are always smiling and always greeting the customers with a smile. The coworkers are wonderful there is a good atmosphere. Very poor management, when you are in training they don’t Express a clear line of communication.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
I didnt enjoy my experience.
A typical day at work would be fast pace and hard work. I learned how to be quick and work with people. The management was extremely laid back and relaxed. The work place culture had good people and good energy. The hardest part of the job was dealing with management. The most employable part of the job was my ours of working.
Pros
Good social experience
Cons
Horrible management
Fast at times, always on your feet
There is always something to do even when it's slow. could get boring but very busy during holiday season. Everyone is friendly. Most of the day we are frosting rolls and refrosting them for packs.
Job area
Team members are wonderful and very energetic. Flexible hours. Days can be very slow at times. There are helpful team members and managers. Everyone works together to get tasks and orders down.
Good
It was a fast paced environment, it really prepares you for future jobs and it gives you valuable experience. The drinks aren’t much to memorize and the menu isn’t that big. It is a great first time job.
Job could do better to much drama
Don’t like to admit I work their to much drama manager make her own rules they can be rude not my cup of tea I don’t recommend it to nobody to go there
Unethical practices
(The location where I worked out is no longer open) this location was a train wreck starting off. We never had gloves to make the food, the plumbing was busted so the owner's husband Jerry-rigged to work, we were told NOT to give out cups of water even though by law we were supposed to. Overall, terrible boss and environment, but good food
Pros
Experience, fun coworkers
Cons
Unethical boss, unsanitary work environment