Cintas Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 2,977 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOTodd Schneider71%approve of Todd Schneider's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$5B to $10B (USD)
- IndustryConstruction, Repair & Maintenance Services
- HeadquartersCintas Corporation 6800 ...
You're seeing Cintas jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 6.9K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Cintas have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 752 questions about working at Cintas. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Cintas employees.
Insights from 1.9K Indeed users who have interviewed with Cintas within the last 5 years.
My past experience and always have been told and comfortable in the environment of working with the people who are going to be all types of diversity and some issues with the past you have to understand that its a chance to be a person understand not just sales and pitching numbers for me to be part of that excitement for success. I am always wanted to let you know that they are first and foremost repair and trust , important thing to be the person who has to understand that they have needs and that's why we have to be able too learn how to be a person understand that its a process be honest with them and find out what the best and most effective way to make it work for them
What are your strong qualities. Am I a team player, do I work well with others or better by self.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Cintas?Published on May 24, 2021