Cintas Employee Reviews

Charlotte NC June, 2018
Account Payables/General Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 16, 2018
It was nice working at Cintas. Training was always available. My manager was open and willing to share anything she could to help to succeed. Plans for evaluating growth to establish your personal growth within the company methods were in place.
Pros
Free Lunches, Birthdays, Going Away - Town Hall Meetings
Cons
Alot of Rules and Regulations for Auditing Purposes
Solid company.
Sales Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 15, 2018
Good company with great benefits. Work life balance is important to them. Management can micro-manage a bit. Good culture. Having a territory is nice but the overall income is limited.
Pros
work-life balance. Company culture. Benefits.
Cons
Management. Limited opportunities.
Friendly coworkers
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNJuly 15, 2018
It was good working for Cintas but I had to leave due an injury I had on the job. My family was also relocating so i found employment in another industry.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
stressful
Review
Training & Compliance Instructor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 13, 2018
Cintas is a good company to work for. Cintas offers unlimited opportunities of growth. The Partner culture is amazing on a higher leadership level. However; from my experience local Parnter moral is not practiced as much. Managers have a tendency to speak at their Partners vs to their Partners.
This place is a grind
Sales Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INJuly 12, 2018
They pay okay but be prepared to work work work. The 4 days a week as an SSR is nice but you will work long hours, however they try to keep OT down somehow.
Cintas Review
Sales Administrator (Former Employee) –  Pinellas Park, FLJuly 11, 2018
it was a fun place to work. The sales manager would sometimes take us all out for a breakfast meeting. I learned how the Uniform business worked and I enjoyed it. The culture was relaxed but you still had a time frame to complete the work.
unorganized
ROUTE SERVICE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  OklahomaJuly 11, 2018
not having enough product for the customers then when we did have the product it was not the best always short on our loads which made things stressful. having the weekends off was the only perk in my personal opinion
numbers driven work environment
Uniform Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 11, 2018
2 days a week in the office phone blocking and the other 3 days a week your meeting with appointments.

every Monday morning you present your numbers for the week prior.
Fast paced hard work
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAJuly 10, 2018
Warehouse culture. Use it as learning and growing. Advancement is incremental. Some move up, some remain where they're at for 20 years. It's a steady paycheck
Management needs improvement
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Culpeper, VAJuly 10, 2018
Did not like when Management would not take full blame and basically trickled down to either new hires or lower in food chain. Management smile in your face and really could care less about really helping you to succeed. Had a nerve to try to make me feel like I was a problem when really it's Management they need to be replaced they are out dated. Any Women who believes in the year 2018 that other Women can't hold down a fulltime job and be a Mother and a Wife should be removed from any Management Position. I could not believe the she would even quote some awful out of date statements like that to other women.
Pros
The Co Workers were amazing
Cons
Management Need to step down ASAP ! or be removed
the Corporate Culture but not the location
SERVICE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJuly 10, 2018
From the Corporate level the Principal objective means something. from the local level, the principal objective is discussed not not followed. Don't expect to be coached or guided in your career. I was with the company 11+ years and left the company due to lack of customer service philosophy. Cintas pushes you to assume you know the customers needs without asking. Management is not honest about cutting routes and general information. the routes have been split so much the a beginner sales service rep needs to have a 2nd job.
Pros
Culture, Partners
Cons
Managment, route splits
Not sure what to put
Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 10, 2018
The difference between military and no military workers sometimes causes a huge rift. It makes working together a bit difficult. The strictness of military life and the more loseness of civilian life. I believe is the rift.
Pros
The work freedom, and the ability to basically be your own boss.
Cons
Restacking your truck. Having to grab missed orders. The traffic. No air conditioning in the trucks.
Great company, not so good management
Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  ArkansasJuly 9, 2018
Great company to work for along with great benefits. Under paid. Micromanagement at it's best, and this creates low morale and disengagement. Minimal positive feedback for achievements. Opportunities to move up if willing to relocate.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Management vs lower level employees
Provides many opportunities to learn and advance
Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHJuly 9, 2018
My work day was somewhat structured, but I chose the structure that suited me best. I liked having things to do and welcomed any opportunity to learn. The corporate culture was very much focused on integrity, ethical behavior, and honesty, which I liked, It kept everyone accountable for their actions and honesty was an asset. The most difficult part of the job was having to sometimes make decisions based on very little factual information and to make those types of decisions quickly. The most enjoyable part of the job was that everyone generally worked as a team. All of my work colleagues offered their support, if needed, to complete large tasks. There was a lot of camaraderie there. It did make work enjoyable. I like to get along with my work colleagues.
Pros
Birthday holiday - a paid day off on your birthday, separation of PTO from sick time
Cons
Couldn't work remotely
Job
Utlity IV (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOJuly 9, 2018
Working for Cintas was a valuable learning experience and came away with many qualities needed for another job. Management was willing to work with you and teach you when needed. Hardest part of the job was some of the job positions, I enjoyed working with my fellow partners
Pros
Monthly dinners
Cons
Heat in summer and cold in winter
Productive workplace, sometimes poor management
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Maumelle, ARJuly 8, 2018
The uniform and facility services division was great, while the first aid and safety division was terrible. Management was poor, which filtered to lower status employees.
Team oriented environment
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 8, 2018
Excellent Company to work for. They have a mission that is the foundation, or rock, of the company. Followed by Policies and Procedures that are implemented and constructed which are applied by Management right on down to the employees ( which are referred to as "partners")(How inviting is that?!). There are many workers all working toward the same mission or goal, which is 100% Customer Satisfaction. I highly recommend this company if you are interested in seeking a long-term career with benefits and retirement along with a work ethic that exceeds the employee expectation.
Pros
Good work is rewarded here
Terrible experience
National Account Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 7, 2018
One of the work experience in my entire life as a working professional. A Patriarchal and misogynistic environment that marginalized women and people of color.
Na
Service (Current Employee) –  Cumberland, RIJuly 7, 2018
A typical day is Route Coverage. Learned leadership. Management has to much of a click. Local culture is mixed. The most enjoyable part of the day is being able to interact with customers and building relationships.
Well-Run and Fair Company
Vice President Sales (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJuly 6, 2018
The Company has diversified into other services and delivers services into businesses via contractual deals. Uniforms, dust and linens, paper goods, safety and first aid equipment are all part of the services offered.
Pros
well-organized company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cintas. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

66out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Cintas.