Cintas Employee Reviews

Found 2,497 reviews matching the search See all 2,641 reviews
enjoyed the freedom working and upgrading the systems.
Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHOctober 18, 2018
the work culture took some time to get used to. enjoyed the freedom given to me to use my knowledge and experience to upgrade their systems. enjoyed the challenge that i was given.
Pros
great team
Cons
Good place to build your resume
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 18, 2018
Cintas was a great place to learn and grow as a sales representative. If you are looking to get into a low risk sales environment, Cintas is a great place to start.
no advancement
Wash room operator (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAOctober 17, 2018
no advancement in this company unfair management, pay is unfair. horrible management, I would no recommend anyone to work for such a horrible management
Very good company
Certified Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAOctober 17, 2018
I started as a route driver and worked my way up to become a certified Service Manager. It was a very rewarding job in that you got to met many nice people during any given day
Pros
nice people
Okay
Facility Services Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ohio Stadium, OHOctober 17, 2018
Good Company. Could be more promotional opportunities. Advancement takes many years unless you are a favorite. Comp plan is only good if you exceed targets by100%.
Cintas come and go
Industrial Safety Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CA 94545October 17, 2018
They have a hugs turn over, and depending on which group you work for they also have a different mind set. They have gone through so many drivers, sales, and safety trainers it's a wonder why they have not fixed the upper management.
I was young and the pay structure changed. I took a pay loss of almost 10k per year
Sales / Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Central Islip, NYOctober 17, 2018
I was young when I worked for cintas and I was too immature to understand the new pay scale. I left when they changed our commission rate. The benefits were great but at the time I was young and didn't consider the pros of that.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Not enough opportunities to make more money
My Thoughts
Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 16, 2018
Overall company seems well run but i feel each indivduals experiance varies by the location they work out of.

Very employee & safety focused - plenty of employee celebrations..

Good place to start a career - opportunities arise often.
Pros
Benefits/Salary
Cons
challenging teamwork
Job of lies
Sales Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 16, 2018
They lied in the interview do not work here its not a job to grow with they lied about everything in the interview run run run dont work here at all.
Excellent work life balance
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 16, 2018
Very rewarding company to work for. Demanding schedule but manageable. There are plenty of opportunities to advance but you have to be willing to relocate. Headquarters is in Cincinnati, OH if your looking to make it a career.
Pros
Work life balance.

Want to know more about Cintas?

Ask a question
Account Manager.
National Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 16, 2018
Account Manager position at Cintas. Great company benefits - awful workload, impossible to have work/life balance. Managers are great but processes are over done and everything is sales focused with no thought of the workload on account management. The stress and expectations are impossible.
Pros
Benefits, job security
Cons
Expectations for one person, stress, work/life balanc
Good Company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, WIOctober 16, 2018
I liked working there for the culture and the people - it really was incredible in that sense. However, it required too much of my time to meet the goals and the stress level was too high.
The worst place to work
Manufacture (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLOctober 16, 2018
The job is very physical and heavy. They dont let you go to the bathroom and got forbid you are 1 minute late. 1 minute. The supervisor as re though to be animals are treat you like nothing. Nobody cares about you in this place. And the pay is the minimum. Its horrible.
Good entry level job, beware of the kool-aid
Fleet Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Macomb, MIOctober 15, 2018
I will begin with the pros of this position. It is a 40 hour work week with weekends off. They offer a decent benefit package. It is a stable company that doesn't lay people off. Now for the list of cons. The expectation placed on individuals is very unrealistic. The pay is not the greatest. Don't expect a huge pay raise. Raises are based on an annual review. The management team knows next to nothing about fleet operations, therefore the reviews are rather biased. The more an employee takes the initiative to perform tasks, the amount of duties will increase. A fleet mechanic works solo, which is not safe. Cintas is huge on safety, but they neglect the safety of the person responsible of keeping their fleet operating safely. Up until recently Cintas has been extremely reactive, opposed to proactive. If you need help from management, good luck. More than half the times the front office is vacant. Most of the managers are out to lunch, golfing, out on the water or just nowhere to be found. When you do find one, chances are they are to busy to help. The company culture makes you feel as though this is the best you can do and after time you actually believe it. Trust me, you can do better. Good resume filler or stepping stone, but not the place to invest your entire career at.
Pros
Mon-Fri 40hr work week
Cons
unrealistic expectations, poor management, dirty enviornment
Dynamic, fast paced, growing company with a strong corporate culture
Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 15, 2018
Cintas is a dynamic, fast paced, very structured and growing company that I am so proud to say I worked for. The environment is one of continuous learning whether it be for leadership skills or your current position, they provide a learning culture. They value their employee/partners. There is a great career ladder at Cintas. I highly recommend this company.
Pros
corporate culture, continous learning enviroment, advancement opportunities
Cons
no oppty to work remotely
Productive work place, where known as partners instead of Co-workers
Customer Service Representative/Order Fulfillment (Former Employee) –  Bedford Park, ILOctober 15, 2018
Workplace with understanding and no favoritism. Calling each other partners instead of co-workers as all are shareholders of company after 5 years of service with being 100% invested.
Pros
Excellent Benefits
Cons
Short lunch hour of 30 min
Utility Worker II (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COOctober 14, 2018
Great management and benefits, supervisors are extremely helpful. Great team enviroment, I would recommend Cintas to anyone who is looking for employment.
Pros
extra curricular activities
Cons
it can be very fast paced
Cintas
Uniform Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Landover, MDOctober 13, 2018
Wonderful organization. Wish my tenure could have been longer. Great structure and operational processes. They have very high expectations and provide the training you need on the management side to be successful. Very competitive.
Pros
Great training
Cons
Demanding
a good job..
Cintas Fire Protection Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 13, 2018
This job will always keep you busy, definitely learned how to time manage. Staff is really nice, work is fairly easy. Takes time to learn the system..
Cons
low pay
stressful,no advancement
Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  Piscataway, NJOctober 12, 2018
they said once you learn everything in the plant you would become a drivers helper. then get your own route. that didn't happen. you were a good worker in the plant. there was no way to advance.
Cons
no advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cintas. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

66out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Cintas.

Powered by Comparably