Cintas Culture reviews

Found 644 reviews matching the search See all 3,066 reviews
Great!
Warehouse Processor and Purchasing Representative (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 17, 2019
Great culture. I miss the people of Cintas. Always learning, always building. They live up top their Mission and Values. Respect and Integrity. Working at Cintas was never boring.
Solid, growing company that does not take care of long-term employees
Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 14, 2019
Not the best place for people over 50 who make a decent salary. A few run each division and rarely consider other points of view. Get in good with upper management and work hard, you will advance. Performance matters only if you establish good relationships with upper management. You have to sell yourself. And you have to make something for yourself to be noticed and to really know the strategy. Pays well for entry-level and low level management and upper management. Mid-managers are overseen unless they are stellar in leadership's mind and even if they are beloved and well-respected by front line and peers.

Otherwise, a fine company with a very good culture. There are some very professional, intelligent, nice, thoughtful partners at this company. The work environment is fast-paced and challenging in a good way. The variety of jobs is tremendous. The company has several hundred locations in the US and dozens more globally. I learned a ton working at this company, from front-line partners as well as peers. Founding leadership was very good (hard-working, visionary and good communicators) and people you were proud to work for. Very good benefits. Growing and well-diversified company.
Pros
Solid, growing company
Cons
No loyalty for good, long-term employees
Stressful
Enter customer payments, customer service (Current Employee) –  Milford, OHApril 11, 2019
Corporate Culture is what they call it. It is a very stressful environment. Not much more to say. I met many good people that are committed and work very hard.
Nothing to say about this place
Garment Inspector/Folder (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSApril 10, 2019
This would be a great place to work if they get their management team together, and communicate with each other. I would be told five different things before the actual truth would come out.
Productive environment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Islandia, NYApril 9, 2019
Cintas had a great culture and with excellent benefits. They offer training and guidance from managers. An overall great company to work for. I would recommend them.
Good Company
National Accounts Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 8, 2019
I enjoyed the time I spent working at Cintas. The employees were kind and courteous and there was a good workplace culture. Management was helpful and fair.
Awesome
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 6, 2019
I have had the pleasure of meeting an outstanding group of people. Everyone working together to accomplish one goal and that was to ensure our customers were READY FOR THE WORKDAY.
Pros
4 day work week
Great company!
General Manager, Digital Services (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 4, 2019
Conservative company and slow to make decisions but amazing culture! The culture and mission drive the company and they are very intelligent about strategic decisions.
All about the culture
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 4, 2019
Understanding and abiding by the culture was critical at Cintas. Great resources were put into employees' career training and development. Supervisors and managers are sent to various seminars. At times, classes are offered at the facility. Upper management was very courteous and reached out to all associates.
Great company culture
Facility Services Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Laredo, TXApril 3, 2019
Cintas Corporation provides a great company culture based on respect. Everyone learns immediately they all work partners are treated equally and provided with training a mentorship that allows for career growth and promotion opportunities. You always feel you have someone available to you to help answer any questions or assist with any of the day's routines
The best company I have ever worked for.
Warehouse Processor (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHMarch 29, 2019
Great culture, super benefits package and plenty of opportunities for growth. Each worker was respected and appreciated and there was a family atmosphere that always came to help any employee in need. I worked at the Mason Ohio DC and the Gahanna Ohio location. The positive culture is ingrained at both places. Great place.
Pros
A lot of perks, great benefits package, positive culture.
Cons
Great place to work if you're willing to put in the sweat.
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 27, 2019
From my experience, Cintas is one of the few true meritocracies out there: you get promoted based on your record, although corporate politics does play some role in some cases. It's hard work, but rewarding. Not being a college graduate is not an impediment to advancement; ex: my division president did not have a degree. Cintas does try to strike a work-life balance, but customers always come first. There are plenty of opportunities to max your pay though uncapped commissions and performance bonuses.
Pros
Advancement opportunities, you're the CEO of your own route.
Cons
It can be a bit inflexible when it comes to route scheduling
Not Worth Your Mental Health
Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 25, 2019
Spartan culture, if you don't know it then you might want to Google it. What it means to Cintas, work M-F for 15 to 18 hours daily. On a low low low paying salary.
life at Cintas
Stockroom Associate (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 24, 2019
Its a good place to work, however the expected daily output versus pay versus management personalities is a but much to differentiate at times. The diversity of people that you work with is amazing.
nice place of employment
Customer Service Agent I (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 24, 2019
nice place of employment, great people, nice location, great environment. excellent culture. good hours, breaks, with lunch breaks . understanding management
Great place
Folder Operator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 21, 2019
I enjoyed working there even though it was temporary so I could go to CNA school . The people are kinder than my own family. We where a family there and enjoyed our time
Cintas a good company to work for
Service Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 21, 2019
Great benefits, nice incentives, & good competitive pay. I’m able to do my job in a timely manner & get off to have a great home life. Bonuses are competitive & not hard to obtain.
Pros
Free lunches from my customers
Cons
Advancement from within
I enjoyed the people and working for this company.
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 20, 2019
I enjoyed my job with Cintas. I learned a lot about safety. I learned a multiple parts of the job in different areas. I enjoyed the culture and the people were friendly.
Pros
They listen to their people and do what they can to imporve the job.
Cons
At times I was bored due to down time.
Paid well but not worth it.
Sales Representative/Deep Clean Specialist (Former Employee) –  Branford, CTMarch 19, 2019
The pay was very competitive but you'll be trading your life for it. Walking into work was like walking into a bad 80s/90s sales movie. It's also an incredibly competitive market.
A normal day at Cintas
Garment Sorter (Current Employee) –  Clinton, NCMarch 17, 2019
My typical day at Cintas is great! I recently received the lead production position in Sorts. I've been with the company now for three years on June 28. I've learned that some decisions that you make or implicate as a leader, other coworkers will not like, but that's just apart of being the lead position in Sorts. Management awarded me the lead position because they said that they could definitely see me being more than just a worker; as in they see me doing the manegerial position. I would have to say a hard day of work at Cintas would be having a heavy workload of clothes to sort and to manage while making final decisions on how things will be done. The enjoyable part of my job is accomplishing and exceeding my productions goals for that day and the week.
Pros
federal holidays off, every year a raise

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cintas. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight