CIOX Health Employee Reviews

Risk Adjustment Coder - seasonal
Risk Adjustment Coder - HCC/CCC (Current Employee) –  RemoteMay 24, 2018
Hired as seasonal but have been kept on but not made full time with benefits and have been told they are waiting for approval. Not a lot of training and only a few days to meet requirements. System has some issues that need to be fixed to be more productive.
Pros
Flexibility in hours and work is remote
Cons
Seasonal employees receive no benefits, Pto, etc. Management is not on the same page and system has some issues that need to be addressed
Ciox Health
Field technician (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 24, 2018
its a great company that has taught me more about medical records and healthcare especially when it comes to working with different EMR systems. interacting with a bigger team and being able to work in different medical environments to understand the different situations and team work i had to learn to accept in a continuous different work space constantly.
Pros
great hours.
Cons
distance traveling.
don't pay well
Release of Information Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 23, 2018
I love the facility I was assigned to but I believe that I was supposed to get paid more for the experience I have.
But I am thankful because they worked with my schedule so I can go to school and still work full time.
Pros
schedule flexibility
Cons
don't pay well
Don’t bother applying
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 21, 2018
This company is FOR PROFIT! Meaning that if you want more money (raise) forget it. They won’t give it to you. The amount of work you have to do doesn’t match the pay at all. All managers are push overs so people who were there longer than you get to do whatever and come in whenever while you do their work and yours. If you’re looking to move up, forget that too because even if you work your tail off it’s never enough to get a better position with a few extra pennies. Besides, you’re probably doing supervisory work at the entry level position anyways. Long story short, get an education and find a better job and if this is the best you can do for now, don’t settle... find something better.
Pros
Yammer
Cons
No raise, no promotion, overworked, underpaid etc etc...
Horrible management!!!!
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orange Park, FLMay 19, 2018
Some of the supervisors at Ciox are extremely rude and unprofessional. I would not recommend this job to anyone. The pay isn't all that great but my coworkers are awesome. It is also very easy to move up in the company. There is lots of mandatory overtime and also a lot of gossiping women the supervisors gossip all the time which is very unprofessional.
Pros
Helpful coworkers
Cons
Poor management
fast paced but good experience
Fax Processor/outbound Call Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 18, 2018
nice company to work for, was fast paced and things were changing weekly so a lot of fast learning. over all it was fun and pretty laid back job with lots of room for advancements.
Great company
Auditor and Inpatient Coder (Former Employee) –  Worked at homeMay 17, 2018
This was a great company to work for. Their management team and auditors were great to work with. I would recommend the company to another coder looking for work.
Good Place to work
Regional Manager of Operations (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 16, 2018
Busy, always changing, challenging. Lots of upper management turnover, lots of process changes. health insurance could be better.
Good place to start and work your way up.
Great People
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rhinelander, WIMay 16, 2018
This place has great people you work with, training is not the best. You really have no guidance, very hard to feel appreciated when the training process is so sparatic and choppy.
Pros
Good People
Cons
Training not effective very choppy
Good company
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 16, 2018
Pleasant place to work. The benefits are not great. I pay over $200 for insurance. The work is steady and my co workers are great. I have worked in the field as well as on-site.
Pros
relaxed environment and people
Cons
need better benefits
Good experience.
Research Procurement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 14, 2018
It was a temporary position, the company was being swept out from the office. The employment lasted as long as the temporary project. Good first healthcare experience.
Went outside the Box
Regional Account Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 14, 2018
This was a different type of job for me. Taking a position to oversee the performance of the company to meet the needs of the contracted company was different from any job I had before. The Director for this location did not really seem to understand what was needed and gave too much leniency to the supervisor over the staff. It made it difficult to know what goals or areas of focus to develop Action Plans. Favoritism was observed by several supervisors.
Pros
Challenging from other jobs
Cons
Leadership unclear w/ goals. Frustrated Production staff. Too much favoritism
This is not the place
Client Service Representative I (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CAMay 13, 2018
I do not have anything good to say about this place but only that I learned a powerful lesson. Make sure you review a company prior to applying. I only accepted this job right out of school to get some medical experience within a hospital and/or medical office.
Pros
Flexiable Hours
Cons
Cut-Throat
Typical day
Client Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 11, 2018
The client service reps are usually pretty cool because after all you spend 8hrs a day so its only natural you build friendships. However Management especially District Managers are clueless. Ive been with the company 8 years and their has been atleast 6 District Managers. The have zero connection and understanding of what our day is like as they just randomly pop-up at a site to discuss numbers and productivity. They don't care that you've spent the last hour doing customer service and calming down an upset patient. If your numbers are low that's ALL they care about. Co-workers have been complained on about giving attitude to clients, patients, and other staff and nothing was done but if you miss your #s they are ready to write you and harass you.
Productive and great enviroment
Telephone Operator (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVMay 9, 2018
A easy going great work environment. Consent work and at an consent pace. Hardest point is being having to keep up with the work. Able to learn more how to talk on the phone, take fast notes and learn about HIPPA.
Pros
Friendly and Helpful
Cons
Having people yell at you.
Productive and fun working place, with lots of incentives.
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAMay 9, 2018
I loved the work, work environment, my team mates and my supervisors. I have gained experience in te medical field and also lots of friends. I definitely recommend this company.
Pros
Cons
n/a
fun
Image tech (Current Employee) –  Eustis, FLMay 9, 2018
like the people and had fun doing what I did I scanned prepped and validated medical records liked the where and the times I had to work and it was easy to get up and go to work
Relaxed atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMay 9, 2018
It was more relaxed and casual. There were many coworkers that could help with issues or if you had a question about how a process works or where to find the answer.
Pros
very nice people, flexible schedules
Cons
pay not the best
steady place to work at.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMay 8, 2018
its a fixed schedule and plus I get my own cubical which is nice.. this is a good starter place to work at. been working here for almost a year now. nice coworkers as well.
Promise promise
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMay 6, 2018
Ciox has everyone temporary I was there 10 months. Was told I would be permante after 90 days. And pay increase while they never happen. But come to found out they are hiring people straight through ciox start at 14.50 hour. And here I am still temporary at 11.10 hour. And having me train them. Nope
Pros
Cons
Promise Promise

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CIOX Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.6

2.2Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight