CIOX Health Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 1,034 reviews matching the search See all 1,037 reviews
N/a
AREA MANAGER (Current Employee) –  VirginiaJuly 18, 2018
Over the course of my years there has been many ups and downs. The company is ever changing and the turn over rates are high because they have not established a good corporate field relationship.
Outbound Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 18, 2018
You are trained, the supervisors listen to what you have to say, they help you to get the job done correctly, you are always learning something new. The company has nice incentives that make you want to succeed. All my co-workers were so nice to me everyone is treated like a person.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
N/a
laid back environment to work in
CPC Processor (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJuly 16, 2018
All management and coworkers are fun to work with. Very reasonable with working around appointments and family situations. Even have a care foundation to help out team members in a financial bind.
great
RELEASE OF INFORMATION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAJuly 15, 2018
I love the fact i can work different hours, if family emergencies arise with my mom, who has had health issues in the past.

If you are a self starter and love working w/o needing a manager over your shoulder and get your job done in a timely manner.

I like the office our company is working in.

I actually recently went back to work for them now that they are CIOX, I used to work for them in the past, when they were Healthport,

I have been working there since April 9th 2018
Pros
Hours
Cons
salary
Great please to work at
Intake Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 9, 2018
Love the team I worked with and how we all strived for the same goals and how the team was great together and all seemed to all do a great job and was always appreciated
Never ever work here!!!!
Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 8, 2018
This has to be the worst company to work for. They change ur supervisors every other month and move u into different products frequently. Ur position is constantly on the line because it's all about coding 175 pages an hour. This company will fire u in a heart beat if ur not meeting quota or having trouble on boarding! One minute ur working the next minute u have no hours because they say they have no more work. What a waste of people's time applying here.....look elsewhere! I definitely will make it known what an awful company ciox is to work for.
Cons
Depends on what you are looking for
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJuly 2, 2018
Management is iffy. Overtime was mandatory. They made you feel like you had no choice - on taking on responsibility that you was not hired for. Supervisor was hard to get in touch with.
Benefits
Cons
Don’t appreciate employees
The VP is all about production
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 2, 2018
Typical day consists of retrieving medical records through EMR. Must process 5/hr. The management team is always checking to make sure you've reached your numbers for the day. VP is not friendly and all she's concerned about is production. Systems crash weekly and runs slow. No room to move up in the company.
Pros
Laid back
Cons
Low pay. Over worked
To many bosses not enough employees
CPC Processor (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJune 30, 2018
This place has to many bosses and not enough employees. You are treated like a robot and can't take days off unless you have PTO. There are nothing but women working there and filled with drama. They have spread my business around like its the local news and ive called them amd haven't got a call back so they can address my issue with my personal business around. They act as if people have no life but ciox. The training was horrible and all the people in charge are morons and dont know what they are doing. On that note dont work here unless you want to be treated like a slave.
Pros
Worked from home
Cons
Bosses are a joke
productive
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 28, 2018
start your day at the site by calling in your time. Ciox is a great place to work. Since I don't live in the city i don't as many hours as I would like.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
a lot of driving
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCJune 25, 2018
I really should have read the reviews more carefully and took heed to what they were saying. You hardly see management. Communication is a definite lack. Typical day at work is processing records and answering the phone. It is very repetitive. The job isn’t hard at all, it can just be a bit much at times when you don’t have any help. Laziness is very real!
Pros
Flexibility with work hours
Cons
Everything else
Image Technician
Image Technician (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJune 24, 2018
The typical day was the four basic requirements of managing medical records. I enjoyed pacing and challenging myself with repetitive work. I wasn't completely satisfied working on Saturdays nor like it when the shift leader had to be strict with me. My ultimate downfall was not being able to continue at the pace I wanted and I hoped to continue moving up in progress but couldn't.
Pros
Half hour lunch break, two fifteen minute breaks, relaxing when I could work with miminal supervision
Cons
Shift leader being strict, couldn't get some weekends off when I wanted them at most
The location where I worked was offsite from the hospital, which was nice.
CSR II (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJune 24, 2018
CIOX Health only carres about their customers. They put their customers (staff at the hospital) over their own employees. I understand that we were there provide for them but still if a staff memeber at the hospital had something to say about a CIOX employee, CIOX management would take whatever the hospital staff would say and run with it, not giving the CIOX employee a chance. Also there is no room for advancement. The money sucks. They underpay you. It took me 5 yrs to make 1 dollar more an hr. This job is for someone who is in desperate need of a job and only temporary.
Pros
Flexible with PTO and lunc breaks
Cons
Healthcoverage sucks, no raises and doesn't play well
I would drive all over Houston to doctors office to retrieve medical charts for insurance company.
Medical Records Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 23, 2018
It was a fast pace company but the company lost their contact in Houston and there was no work us here. The company was out of Florida. It was a very good company to work for.
Pros
kept me busy and the pay was great.
Cons
No more work in Houston and didnt get a notice that this had taken place.
never know what your going to get.
Medical Chart QA, and Rejections (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 21, 2018
You never know from one week to the next if you are going to get 15 hours for the whole week or are going to be worked 60+. They think this is a good and normal way to live life, but not knowing if I can pay my bills from month to month is not good.
Pros
Cons
This employer
Fun place to work at
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  FloridaJune 20, 2018
I enjoy working there. The manager is really nice and she works with you when you have to takes days off or leave early to tend to your children.Everyone there is friendly.
Loved it
ACSS (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 20, 2018
Very fast paced, busy business. Great teamwork and management. I loved everyone that I worked with including the customers that we provided service to.
Job
Release of Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, FLJune 19, 2018
Its an okay place to work for. keep your head down and mouth shut and just do as you are told. A Job is a job thats how I see it. Work is work and money is money.
Nice place to work
On Demand Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 18, 2018
Come in and handle phone calls set up excel sheets and the environment is okay and their break room are okay as for there bathroom that it not so okay there is only 2 for both men and women.
Job is ok for supplemental income
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  TexasJune 16, 2018
Iv worked with this company a few years and the salary got WORSE instead of better. I was forced to take a $2.50 per hr pay cut to start They way under pay for all the work done AND the mileage you use on your vehicle. It’s only .24 cents a mile BUT AFTER the first 80 driven!!!! That’s RIDICULOUS
I had driven 600 miles in 2 freakin weeks and ONLY GOT COMPENSATED $40 stupid dollars!!! If you’re not computer savvy or have any idea of EMR software, STAY AWAY!
They will not properly train anyone.
Pros
Independence
Cons
Salary, mileage, hours, no proper training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CIOX Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight