CIOX Health Employee Reviews

Found 1,091 reviews matching the search See all 1,095 reviews
Management is a circus
Operations Supervisor - Special Handling (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 19, 2018
The reason I was promoted so many times is due to the knowledge I acquired by taking on many roles in the company. However once promoted, little or no training was given. You have to "figure it out" for the most part and if you didn't catch on quickly you are no longer a "favorite" and they try to get you out the door. I've seen this done to supervisors many times.
one of the company values is that there is no favoritism but there is definitely a friends and family program for people with upper management connections. Meaning if you're part of the connection you get more money, do less and hardly any accountability. If you're out of the click you're just a number.
this place would be great if management would get their heads straight, lead by example and adhere to the company's P&P and hold responsible people accountable and not use the "not favorites" as escape goats.
Pros
Good stepping stone place
Cons
Upper management
na
Account Manager Analyst (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 19, 2018
I'm not impressed with the managers in ROI dept. No advancements unless you are willing to do the managers duty for them. They only want work alcoholics.
Don't believe the hsters
Data entry (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 17, 2018
One of the best jobs I ever had. Yes we had to work long hours but working long hours paid my Bills. All the complainers on here are the kinds of losers who go through life wanting something for nothing. Only in America do you hear people complain about the opportunity to make money. These people complaining an
Not having time for the kids must expect the welfare state to feed their spawn while they sit home all day.
Pros
Opportunity to make money
Cons
Complaining ghetto coworkers
Ciox Health
Clerical representative (Current Employee) –  Saint Ann, MOSeptember 17, 2018
Ciox Helath was not a good place to work, management was rude to employees and disrespectful. they did not train you properly for the work they expected you to do.
Pros
pay
Cons
lack of training
Very unprofessional
Release of Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 17, 2018
knowledge of the job is not very good among the management level individuals. Respect level very low and advancement not based on skills or ability to do the job. I would not recommend this job to anyone
Pros
Lots of work
Cons
Very unprofessional
Doesn't provide the right environment for success
Senior Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYSeptember 17, 2018
The management provides no training to their new hires and only includes a one sentence description on their documentations for a project. They discourage questions and are somewhat insulting to your skillset when you are actually in need of general business rules for the application to function. This is not the environment to grow and succeed in your career.
Pros
Free bagels on Fridays
Cons
No 401K match. Little PTO. Management and HR avoid interactions with employees.
If you expect to make a career at this place, it won't happen. Lousy pay, and hateful managers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCSeptember 16, 2018
Overall it is a good starting point to get experience, but other than that forget it .Poor management, health insurance is a joke.You can't make a living working there.
Pros
Cons
Everything else
flexible hours and professional/ Enjoyable people to work with.
Medical Records Field Tech (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 9, 2018
Hardest part of job is getting hours on a regular schedule, but one is able to get time off if needed for medical or family issues. My field coordinators have been great about listening to my needs when out in the field, but sometimes hard to get a hold of someone right away.
Pros
great for needing a flexible schedule
Cons
sometimes not scheduling the right amount of time for sites or traveling time.
It's pays the bills barely
Release of Information Specialist I (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaSeptember 7, 2018
They don't care about their veterans on the job, especially when life had thrown them a fastball. It's ok depending on the person's whom you work with onsite, management is never there and don't respond right away. I wouldn't say all management but most yes.
Pros
Work around your life schedule at times
Cons
No raises, no achievements, no loyalty
Great working environment
Outbound Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 7, 2018
The people I worked with were great people and the work was interesting to do. Supervisors were fun and made sure work wasn't always boring. There were birthday potlucks and fun days during the month.
Great Learning Experience
Medical Record / Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 6, 2018
This job started off fine until ,i could not speak to my management about day to day concerns ,exceptly when the cleint had queastion.
I really enjoyed working in different medical FACILITIES.Watching an meeting other co-workers join in as team works.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Unprofessional Help Desk and Culture
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 6, 2018
Micro Manage.
Change of management.
Like leaving Beautiful New England on a summer day, and straight to "Uganda"
Company all about Diversity and Equal opportunity for their Own.
Atmosphere Toxic.......
Pros
Job
Cons
no comment
Repetitive work at its best
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 5, 2018
At Cioxhealth was a normal 9 to 5 job. The location that I worked in was unorganized and had terrible communication skills The work was very repetitive and boring. The company made me feel like once I was hired to work for them my whole life stopped. Like I didn't have a family or responsibilities outside of work.
Pros
Coworkers, learning experience
Cons
Benefits, commute, advancement
good job
ROI Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 4, 2018
I Like this job. The company was good. I left this job because I had to relocate. If it was possible I would work with this company again. Maybe someday they will have an office in my area.
Don't even think to go work for them, it is not worth it
Medical Records Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 3, 2018
They will use a maximum, no recognition, if you ask raise you will get 30 cent.You do a small mistake everyone will look at you differently, they don't look what you achieved!
Not a bad place to work
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 2, 2018
Not a bad place to work. Fast paced but give the freedom to work independently. Compensation should be higher & more benefits offered. Decent management with positive attitude
Working independently but getting it done
ROI Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 31, 2018
Answer phone, helping attorney and patients, a lot of data entering and a lot phone calls. To keep the hospital management happy by getting the work in a timely manner.
Pros
Busy all day
Cons
Busy all day
Horrible place to work
Call Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVAugust 31, 2018
This place is cut-throat and they do not care about their employees. I worked in management and have never worked in such a negative, gossip ridden place in my entire career. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THAT ANYBODY WORK HERE - IT IS POISON!
Excellent Manager, Awesome Place to Work, I would recommed this employer to others.
Medical Records Specialist - Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIAugust 29, 2018
Excellent, Manager was approachable and a good communicator. Flexibility in work hours was available. Participated in charity work with CIOX team. Manager set individual productivity goals to achieve that were reasonable.
Pros
Current updates in the field. Excellent Manager
Cons
Stressful when equipment or EHR was not operating
No room For Growth
Release of Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 29, 2018
I've been working with the company over 2 years and requested to move up within the company and was told there are no lateral moves. to move up I had to move out
Cons
1 10 min break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CIOX Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight