Circle Logistics Inc Employee Reviews

Horrible management
Controller (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMay 21, 2018
Management is crazy, unprofessional, calls people names, tells them that they are stupid. Embarrasses employees in public. Terrible pay. Terrible benefits.
Official response from Circle Logistics Inc
June 17, 2018

This comment cannot be from the Controller as we have only had one Controller since the company started and she is still employed.

Advancement and Growth in a Casual Environment
Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 5, 2018
Circle Logistics Inc. is my first employer in the logistics field. I have been given every opportunity to learn all about this industry and vastly improve my skills. I received my first promotion in less than 6 months and a sizable raise came with it. I'm on a trajectory that will keep me advancing and earning more. I'm no longer subsisting, but thriving.

The dress code is professional, but very relaxed. The environment is very busy, but we have fun, and relieve stress by joking around with one another, and cracking open a tasty beverage at the end of the day.

The growth of this company is tremendous. It is leaving small vacuums in management, but the leaders among us step up to fill in and there's always a qualified person primed and ready for promotion to roles vacated by those promoted before them. The VP in charge of the Chicago office is innovative, inspiring, brilliant, and supportive. He works too hard, and insists on promoting from within, so if you have the will and ability, you can expect to be noticed and climb here.
Pros
Competent staff, comfortable environment, advancement opportunities
Cons
Rapid growth leading to gaps in leadership structure
Don’t believe the Hype
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  OhioMarch 16, 2018
Can’t speak for all locations but the Ohio branch was the most unprofessional, poorly managed office environments I have ever experienced. Managers never there always golfing, working out, or just stopping in. If you need a job, go for it in desperation. But I would recommend McDonalds before this place. Think Boiler Room,.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Too many to list
Company was growing so fast - lack of real leadership
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Ft. Wayne, INDecember 21, 2017
Good people worked there, but lack of real leadership - no benefits offers and employee manual was lacking and out of date. Lack of job descriptions also created issues on how was responsible for daily work assignments
Pros
Cons
No benefits
Awesome Company
Senior Carrier Sales Rep. (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 26, 2017
Fast paced fun environment, with plenty of growth. Company provides you great training and excellent support. Freedom to mange your book of business the way you see fit.
I love working for this company.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 28, 2016
In the past I was an independent contractor. Now as an employee of Circle,it has truly been a blessing. They really do support you and your goals. Could not be happier with my switch from my other company.
Young Growing Company
Logistics Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INOctober 21, 2016
Circle is a good place for new college graduates as they are able to teach a lot of lessons not found in school and allows you to gain great experience. If you can sell, you will fit in at Circle and have the ability to advance and make great money. If you aren't a great sales person it can be difficult but, at least you are out of your comfort zone and learning a lot about the transportation industry. I really enjoy working with my co-workers. The office is open so you are always able to shout out and communicate with others easily.
Pros
Growing, Unlimited potential
Benefits
Fun place to work
Accoutn Manger (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 20, 2016
After working for a couple of different brokerages, I have found my home at Circle Logistics. The managers here lead with experience and skill rather than fear and manipulation. No micro management and they give you the support you need to succeed!
Pros
Laid back, fun environment
Cons
none yet!
Hard working and fun atmosphere
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 19, 2016
Circle offers a fun and competitive workplace. You are expected to work hard, but are compensated well. Fast pace sales environment with high earning potential. Couldn't ask for better coworkers and management.
Pros
High earning potential, really fun place to work
Cons
Benefits could be better
Poor management
Accounting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INOctober 18, 2016
Really laid back, but has 0 benefits... really small company that the management is not all that great... turnover is high and there is a reason for it
Cons
No benefits
Ability to control your career
National Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 16, 2016
The Chicago office has a great culture, the company has the infrastructure of a large company but it small and easy to work your way up because they are growing a lot.

Management listens and adapts fast, is proactive. Also, as long as you are hitting your numbers they leave you alone and don't micromanage.

Everyone seems to making more money every year, benefits could be better. Lots of parking near the office is a plus.
Pros
Great comission structure and earning potential
Benefits
Bad CSA scores
Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INOctober 15, 2016
Big money out. No foresight to get you back to big money again. Some decent dispatchers. Some of the dispatch likes to burn your logbook up. You can make some money. If you like the East Coast
Not a bad place to start
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJuly 26, 2016
The owners have a wealth of knowledge in the business both coming from tremendous backgrounds. This is a great company if you are willing to start with low pay and heavy commissions. The medical benefits are some of the worst for a descent size company
Fun work enviorment
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Garden City, MIMarch 1, 2016
Circle Logistics is a good company to work for and there is always room to advance in the company, its very repetitive work and can be very boring at times, making cold calls for days on end and not making much progress can be hard to handle but the employees at circle logistics work together to get the job done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Circle Logistics Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Circle Logistics Inc Reviews by Location