Cirrus Asset Management Employee Reviews

Not the best place
N/A (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 8, 2017
Very stressful workplace. Very high turnover among management and employees. No teamwork. Upper management running the property in the ground to make bonus.
Enjoyable environment
Supervisor Rob (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 31, 2017
I was a groundskeeper so everyday was very busy and active. You must have the agility and the energy to make it through the day. I also did some maintenance as well, and that taught me how to repair somre things in my own home. Management was very nice and were always willing to work with you in most circumstances. I also had to shovel quite a bit of snow in the winter, due to the size of the complex, but with everyone working together it went by fairly quick.
Pros
Meet new people
Cons
Cold weather
Worked well with my team , good team oriented workplace .
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 12, 2016
Enjoyed my time working with my Co-workers had a lot of good times . Typical day of work would be running work orders , preparing units to be turn key and complete renovation of out of date units . Learned how to service Air Conditioning units and help with material inventory/ordering . Learned how to be a teammate in a multifamily apartment maintenance industry . Do to a Management change unfortunately me and the majority of my team have sought work elsewhere searching for a better fit . Hardest part of the job was having to inform tenants that their work order would have to be performed at a later time due to special order parts not readily available . Enjoyed successfully completing work orders and making the tenants feel at home . My time with my team was also very good , had fun together , learned together .
Pros
Company parties, bonuses, and my coworkers .
Good overall company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Monrovia, CANovember 10, 2016
I enjoyed my time at Cirrus Asset management company. I will suggest this management team as is easy to work with and communication is excellent throughout the company.
Pros
Good work envioroment
Cons
Hard to find one
Great company to work for!
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Calabasas, CANovember 28, 2015
From the owner down, this company has a set of values and integrity that is hard to find. The culture was more of a family environment, and I would recommend this company as a top company to work for in the property management industry!
A Learning Experience
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAAugust 17, 2015
What I enjoyed the most about working in this position, is that allowed me to make such a positive impact on so many peoples lives. You get to meet people from all over and you have to build a relationship with that prospect to understand what it is that they are looking for and how you can accommodate their needs.
Beautiful Relaxing Community
My position is assistant manager and leasing agent (Former Employee) –  North Hollywood, CaDecember 16, 2013
On a daily bases I would open the office, check voice mail, post advertisings, update specials, tour guest, process service request, complete credit checks and application process, complete unit inspecations upon move ins. and many other activities.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Hours 9-6 and Saturdays
Excellent Company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AzJuly 12, 2013
They are a great company to work for.They only had one property left in Arizona of which they sold it so I had to find another job. They also gave bonuses .
Pros
They treat you like family.
Cons
Own many properties in other states, only had one in Arizona