Ask about team culture, what the teams expects from new people, and what are the team's expectations of you.
Does not matter what you know, but who you know
Dont start with a low salary. Professional Growth is very very slow
Study ahead of time and be prepared to answer networking questions.
Stay calm and express yourself
Keep an open mind
Be good at the technical knowledge
Do not go in as a contractor.
Know your stuff!
- Why did you leave your job at Cisco?28 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Cisco?23 people answered
- If you were to leave Cisco, what would be the reason?21 people answered
- Does the RTP campus offer childcare?20 people answered
- How do you feel about the salary in comparison to other local companies in the RTP area?20 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Cisco?20 people answered
- What benefits does Cisco offer?20 people answered
- Can I work from home as a marketing associates19 people answered
- I have vacation with my current job, do you think if i transfer i will get this vacation? How much v…19 people answered
- How are the working hours at Cisco?19 people answered