CIT Trucks Employee Review

Fair with poor upper management
Purchaser (Former Employee) –  Peru, ILJanuary 14, 2019
Upper management changed and it was no longer the same company i was hired into,
The typical day at work was fair, i set daily goals for my self and met them.

Other CIT Trucks Employee Reviews

Worst Management Ever!
Corporate (Former Employee) –  Normal, ILJune 21, 2019
Absolutely no training, company is "learn as you go". Employees train new hires instead of department Managers. Company policies change so frequently, you don't know what the procedure is supposed to be from week to week. Yet, if you do something incorrectly, you'll be written up. Employees are dispensable, no loyalty. Had heard Management on multiple occasions say "I'll just find someone else!" This is proof in the INSANE amount of turnover within all company positions. Work is piled on without compensation. If you're not a family member of Upper Management, there won't be advancement in dealorships. Management will throw employees under the bus to save their own position, and only have respect for fellow Managers. Always under staffed because they can't keep good employees. Good employees eventually get fed up and find more respectable employment elsewhere. Pay and benefits are decent, but stress load isn't worth the salary. Coworkers are great, but Management is a joke. Keep scrolling!!!
One of the best places I have ever worked
Parts Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Champaign, ILMay 28, 2019
I loved working at CIT and wish I could have stayed. We had a great parts team and an impressive inventory. Our customer service put the compitetion to shame.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CIT Trucks. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7