Citgo Employee Reviews for Lead Cashier

great boss
Cashier/Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 14, 2018
I was fortunate to have a great boss, that worked with my hours and my situation . fast pace but my time flies by so fast enjoyed my time being there t
Pros
great management
Cons
fast pace
Eh
Cashier/Manager (Former Employee) –  Scott, LAFebruary 1, 2018
I didn't enjoy working there. It wasn't as professional as it should've been. Nothing was done like it was supposed to be and hardly had any inventory to run the store smoothly.
Loved it
Head Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIAugust 15, 2017
Very chill and relaxed work area. Boss was easy going if you needed something or days off they would make it work very flexible. Customers are alot of fun
Co-workers were like family
Assistant Manager/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Troy, ILJanuary 28, 2017
Working here helped me grow and to realize what it means to have a job and to be in a workplace that shows strength, diversity, and challenges. The heaviest object to lift was around 45 lbs of liquid (soda/h20/beer). The most enjoyable part was my coworkers. This is a labor type job.
Pros
Had fun
Cons
Job not a career
fun
Cashier/Shift manager (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 4, 2016
a well balanced workplace environment fun place to learn great costumer service .a fair work environment a great company to grow in as far as work positions.
Pros
free lunch, discount on products
Cons
long work hours
Description
Head Cashier/Food Court Leader (Former Employee) –  Country Club Hills, ILJuly 8, 2015
Greeted and assisted customer, operated cash register, stocked inventory, preformed monthly inventory checks, answered phones, various cleaning duties and operated lottery machine.
Enjoyable workplace with great people
Manager, Cashier, Inventory (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIJanuary 7, 2015
This was one of my most relaxing jobs as I did not have to do much and I ran the whole place by myself. I was the manager of this gas station and it was a very fun position. I felt very happy working here and enjoyed doing it.
Pros
Running my own business
Cons
Long hours, working all day
nice to meet new people
Manager- cashier (Former Employee) –  pinellas park flOctober 27, 2014
helped all customers out, handled all cash transactions cleaned place money orders, as well as lottery
A great place of mental and physical energy, Multitasking at its finest.
Head Cashier (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 17, 2014
Reporting in to work assigned first shift, 6 a.m.-2 p.m.. Before my shift begins, I would come in to work collaborate with my coworker who I am relieving. Inquiring how company equipment is working, incident reports, returns, voids, cash balances on main register as well as State of Michigan Lotto services were balanced correctly. Received shipments, responsibilities were to ensure each product received matched inventory on paperwork including costs. Responsible for all company payoffs, signoffs and sign-ins. Ordered company products which included soft line and hard line products, retail, food products and company supplies. Scheduled equipment repairs. Assigned to train over 10 employees whom are still successfully employed. Management was awesome. A team of two which included the CEO of company who trained and taught me well. Co-workers including myself were team together and team apart at all times. The hardest part of the job was how much I put my heart into it, never being able to walk away until by job was completed. Going over beyond. The most enjoyable part of the job was serving all the loyal customers who were there before me. I took great delight in serving them the way I would like to be served, That would be with "world class customer service".
job
Manager/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARAugust 28, 2013
Was not far from home, I got to work by my self. I learned how to time management my self, I learned a lot about bookkeeping, I learned how to make a employee schedule. My supervisor, was one who was hard but firm. She new what she wanted.
Pros
was close to home
Cons
lots of hours
Nice place
Manager/Cashier/Deli (Former Employee) –  Madisonville, TNJanuary 18, 2013
Typical day at work started about 4am. I learned the harder you work you can be promoted and shown appreciation. The management was great if you had any problems they were always there to help you resolve them. The co workers were nice people too. The hardest part of the job was having to terminate employees. The most enjoyable part was the customers everyday.
Pros
customers
Cons
no benifits
Productive, fast paced, great interaction with people
Cashier/shift manager (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIJune 14, 2012
Great job for some one who is at entry level.
Learned on understanding customer service and what is needed for great customer service.
Management provided us with our needs to work place and scheduling. Hardest part of the job was knowing that there is always going to be a customer unsatifeid. Best part of the job was how good I accomplished each task
Pros
great management, scheduling, fast paced, exciting
Cons
long shifts continually
It was my second home...
Cashier & Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLApril 20, 2012
I loved working here, they took me in like family and they respected me and my decitions no questions ask.
Pros
good pay, great people to work with, grow oportunity