Citi Employee Reviews

Found 12,524 reviews matching the search
it's good place to work.
Citi Bank is good bank to work I wish they were not closing branches in VA. I really enjoyed working there. I really like their sales incentives pay was really good.
My Day at Citi
I loved working as a loan processor for CitiMortgage. I have the learned the tools and vast knowledge of mortgage due to Citi. I went to work with the attitude and encouragement to help assist our clients needs. There were unlimited resources to help our clients and make sure I was staying compliant with mortgage regulations. The only part of my position that was hard was having to tell the client's there was no assistance available, and they may have to sell their home. The best part was that we could help them keep their homes and make a difference for them and their families.
N/a
its not a bad company they do give you flexibility. its just that the work that we do I believe that we should get paid more and we do not. other companies get paid way more than we do.
Good some mangers were helpful
Every company has their rules. There were food times and challenges as there are at each job. I was there 17 years and made great friendships and learned a lot from abs about the business, credit and Credit Cards.
Nice experince
Nice experience with CITI work experiencing & working hours.

its friendly company and colleges and management support is good and employ facilities very good.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
good place to work
Citi is a good place to work
good place to grow

learn at your pace

Time Demanding

requires personal sacrifice to grow

You determine how far you wan to grow
I would recommend Citi
My co-workers are supportive
Challenging work

Most are willing to share their knowledge

Opportunities for those that seek them

Open concept seating

Systems can be challenging
fun work place and enviroment
I enjoyed working there when i was there but i was not always sure that I would get 40 hours a week due to the fact that it was not enough calls coming in all the time so.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Citi?
Flexible
While flexibility is there, the pay is not. Citi laid off over 400 employees with Cenlar transition. Hard to advance when there are lay offs and positions eliminated.
The dynamic nature and learning curve is great
The company is great with diversity and awesome persons in the environment. The job is challenging and needs hard work which is a great deal for growth in cooperate America
Love it
Excellent benefits. I love working here. The atmosphere and the people are wonderful. Customers can be rude and hateful, but that is everywhere you go, and not all of them are like that.
the benefits
great benefits , excellent management , I love the daycare also the weekly and monthly events citi is very involved with the community so their a lot of great volunteer work also is easy to grow within the company
Management and pay
The management is fair. There are issues with managers not having the necessary knowledge to sufficiently help a new person understand the job duties. There has been issues with check since October. They have not giving the correct payout. Even though you submit tickets to get the issues resolved it can take up to a feed to even months.
Poor Training and Management. Would not recommend.
Previously worked at a call center for 26 years, only worked at Citi Bank 4 months. Training was a joke! Was told it would be 6 weeks after a week took live calls felt lost on company policies. Half hour lunch, worked 10 hour shift. New hires came in after our class and received better schedules. Desk sharing hard to find a seat, had to carry a backpack with my work items each day. Pay check was wrong 6 out of 8 checks.
Decent place
It is a nice place to work too add to resume but long term there is a bureaucracy in place that shows growth. People there were good for the most part and have been there for a while.
Very Fun place to work. New Building is nice.
I worked for citi almost 3 years. It's good and relaxed environment. with a good work life balance. You can communicate with manager freely.If you are an immigrant.
Meh
Best call center in T town but do yourself a favor and stop the call center game. It will eat your soul alive.They pay very well but only because you will become berated and verbal abused over the phone almost every second.
Very good
Monday to Friday.
new technologies like jenkins, jira, swagger.

the management is good and understanding.

the hard part is 100% offshore team and time difference.
I liked the customers
The manager was ok, but she and a teller were good friends & they would talk about the employees in the bank vault, once they didn't realize the intercom was on & they talking about the personal banker and every customer that walked in heard them, then a bank teller walked to the bank vault and said everyone can hear what you are saying.
Pros
I loved the customers
Decent Work Place, Great People
Good work-life balance, solid workplace culture and room for growth as well. Had the opportunity to meet a lot of good people at Citi. Compensation/salary could be better. I would recommend working here to a friend.
Great company
Very large company with room for growth, great food court, nice employees, opportunity for travel. Nice upgraded office space, great work life balance
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.
6.3K
5.7K
3.6K
Women's ratings

3.2Fairygodboss Score

57%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

58%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.