Citi Employee Reviews

Worst Call Center
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDSeptember 24, 2018
Fired because I was following policy. My manager didnt like me obeying the rules that I was told to go by. He gave me a warning, I did the same thing a couple months later, and got fired.
CREDIT ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 23, 2018
A typical day at work is busy yet pleasant. I have learned about the banking business a great deal. The workplace culture is diverse and fair. Hardest part of the job is not getting enough work. Most enjoyable part of the job is the employees.
Pros
Good experiences
Cons
Not enough work
I enjoyed learning new things everyday
FINANCIAL MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 23, 2018
It was a great place to learn new things, but moving up the ranks was difficult due to the low presence of the company in Columbus, OH. Some managers are not open to suggestions from employees under their supervision.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Moving up the ranks could be difficult
Under a dark cloud
VP (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 23, 2018
Still operate under a dark cloud from 2008. Culture did not treat it's people well, capitalizing on services workers had at some to reduce the carbon footrprint in the office and having people work from home without reimbursement of basic services needed to work at home.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Don't treat people well
Great workplace
Financial Accounting Intermediate Analyst (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYSeptember 22, 2018
Citi is a great company to work for. It allows flexible work hours and the ability to work remotely. The management cares about the employee's growth and offers opportunities on how to improve one's work.
ASSISTANT OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield, NJSeptember 22, 2018
Great company who cares for its employees and provides support through day to day operations. The culture is lively and the employees work in a team based environment which helps to deliver key results.
Promotions
MANAGER OF COLLECTIONS (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 22, 2018
I was able to start out at the lowest rung and work my way to middle management with in a few years. I was mentored and they graded me on measurable performance standards.
Pros
Mentoring
Cons
Political
Good Place to work
Customer Service Escalations Specialist, Credit (Former Employee) –  Gray, TNSeptember 21, 2018
Great place to work, Great Over time hours available. Fair to all employees. LGBTQ support. paid community service projects.
Management was fair and easy to talk to
Pros
WAH available - OT
Cons
customers
nice
Tax Analyst (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DESeptember 21, 2018
great place to work. work culture is great an friendly place.. great team who always look forward to support. Most enjoyable part is the way management engage with staff
No thank you
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DESeptember 21, 2018
While I appreciate that you are trying to gather information about Citi; I would rather not comment extensively about my time at Citi. I appreciate your understanding.
Citi
AML Compliance Analyst - LATAM (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 21, 2018
It has served me as a great help and professional growth. It is a company that has different projects in its departments. It offers its employees good benefits.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
healthcare
Lots of advantages since they are a world wide company
ENVIRONMENT PLATFORM / INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 20, 2018
There are employee benefits
Employee's are able to work from home if some cases
There many discounts available with retail and wireless phone companies
Ovewrall like my job here
LOSS MITIGATIONS SPECIALIST II (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 20, 2018
While working at Citi I like the work. It took a little getting used to the culture but I was trained well and enjoyed working there. They tried to make it a good place to work.
Pros
Benfits for employees
Cons
Work hours were hard
Review
Architect Specialist (SVP) (Former Employee) –  OhioSeptember 19, 2018
Benefits are amazing, there are more benefits that I have access to that I don’t even know about. there is no real opportunity to advance unless you have been there for many years.
Productive and fun workplace
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 19, 2018
I absolutely loved working for Citi, they have all of their employees best interest at heart. They are very flexible with your work schedule and provide great benefits.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Short lunches
Great Opportunities and Awesome People
Client Experience Manager (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DESeptember 19, 2018
I enjoyed my years of tenure with Citi....the people are amazing! There are always advancement opportunities and so much to learn from each. The business ensures training is always available for any new business/service/products.
collector
Recovery Representative (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 19, 2018
good place to work, teamwork and held accountable for performance. good people many friends and mangers are well trained to deal with staff. clean stable place to work,
Pros
clean
Cons
nothing
Was a great working experience
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 19, 2018
Great place to work as long as you are willing to handle the demands of your respective position. The only Con i have is that I wish upper management was more transparent.
Good
Home Loan Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CASeptember 19, 2018
Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good company and leadership and great customer services, a company full of opportunities, to growth professional
Citi is good place work
Senior Vice President Product Control (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 19, 2018
Citi is good place work. It is a meritocracy. I learned a lot there of the years and worked with a lot of good people. The downside for people based in NYC is the migration of roles to low cost centers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.

55.3K
44.8K
33K

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

3.0Fairygodboss Score

52%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

70%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.