Citi

Found 13,282 reviews matching the searchSee all 18,325 reviews

Citi insights

Based on 1,946 survey responses
What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energizing work tasks

it's good place to work.

Citi Bank is good bank to work I wish they were not closing branches in VA. I really enjoyed working there. I really like their sales incentives pay was really good.

Culture at Citi always awesome

Great mgmnt develop future leaders, ethics always priority number 1, everyone held accountable, positive attitudes despite chance being a constant, qualitty of people unmatched.

Pros

Bonus if metrics met monthly, recognition a top priority, always doing something for agents

Cons

Layoffs, in mortgage too many programs used simultaneously

Great place to work with great growth opportunity.

Company promoted from within, I moved all over the country with Citi. Was promoted multiple times, earned many rewards. Company is great at recognizing hard work.

Pros

Great training, wonderful staff.

Cons

Products weren’t always the best

Positive working place

Great management and teams, Great awareness with culture and the world. Very informative in transitions. Citi does everything possible within reason to help be the best part of citi and a better person all around. Being employed there has changed my life for the better in so many ways. I would recommend citi bank 1000%

Pros

Great work life management

Cons

30 minute lunches

Best call center Job

I loved working at Citi. The job is cake. The hardest part is the customers, the rude ones obviously. Every manager I have had has been amazing. They seriously care about you as a person. You’re not just a number. Very accommodating. Paid maternity AND paternity leave (amazing). I’d recommend this employer!

Pros

Bonuses, opportunity to move up

Cons

Score cards- if the customer isn’t happy with a company policy we can really get dinged for it.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Standard Finance Job

You are paid well to do the job. This is how finance is. The job might be boring but they give great benefits and pay so if that's what your looking for then Finance is for you.

Nice place

Super cool place with a lot of diversity and cool people. You learn a lot and its definitely a nice chance for a career in finance. Can only recommend

Teller

I always recommend a teller job as a way to get your foot in the door. Unfortunately, they tend to hire managers who are outsiders instead of pushing employees to new positions. If you're looking to get a foot in the door you should apply and hope the branch you get is helpful with your onboarding

benefits

Cons

schedule changes

Terrible place to work no care fpr ypu as an individual

Don't do it, I wouldn't waste my with this company. They had no care for you as a person. They will start you off with a great expectation and then quickly break your soul and take everything away that makes the job worth doing.

Cons

Short breaks, management, environment

I really appreciated working for Citi Bank. It was a real learning experience. I saw so much. I had fun and loved My co-workers. Good times. Thank You points are nice.

Pros

Lots of pros

Cons

Definitely Depends on the Person

Company Culture

The culture of Citi is toxic at best. The manage but not lead and train people to have poor communication skills. They pay is low for the area and is not livable

Pros

Na

Cons

The worst culture in banking

nobody expects investment banking to be easy - citi takes it to another level. majority of employees VP and below don't appear to sleep. culture is not supportive - attitude is that you are lucky to have the chance to do this work, rather than accommodating of the challenges created by constant all nighters

Pros

good pay

Cons

horrible culture

Good company to work for.

Few opportunities to grow within the company. But overall great management, secure, and good benefits. The work environment very positive and they make employees feel like they care.

Benefits

Cons

Short staff

The culture at Citi is amazing!!

Your success is Cit's success. From training to the production floor, you are in charge of your career. The opportunities will come with exposure, strong work ethic, communication, and being present, when scheduled to be at your post.

Pros

benefits--day one include: vision, heath, dental, life, 401k savings plan at 90 days with 6% contributions matched at 100%.

Cons

Tuition reimbursement is only $5000 per year

good leadership room for growth

good place to work as a starter call center they are on the lower end of the pay scale with banking call centers so good to get experience great training you will feel comfortable when you enter the floor on your own.

Don't work here

They don't actually care about you as a person. Regardless of your experience they will still go with people with 10+ years experience even if you have 8 years experience. There schedules are rigid and they expect wayy too much from you for $15/hr. They don't value you. You are a number. Not a person. Don't you forget it!

Lack of training and support. Excellent benefits

Managers care more about the metrics and numbers than the customers. Benefits are excellent Systems are constantly crashing but managers have unrealistic and demanding expectations causing extreme pressure and anxiety.

Benefits

Cons

No HR Generalist available, high pressure very stressful.

Great company

Working for citi is great. Of course any job is stressful but at citi you have many opportunities to grow. Management is great, they are understanding and they work with you if you need it. Policies and procedures are constantly changing, so you have to be used to change.

Decent place to work

It definitely has its advantages working from home but don't think I woukd be happy working in the office.I feel you have to fit the narrative in order to succeed... very left company either agreen with their agenda or stay silent and you will be fine.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Expensive health benefits

Love Citi! Pay me more

I’ve been at Citi for 10 years. Citi has been unbelievably awesome to us all during the pandemic. I love Citi and all they’ve done for me. I wish they would pay more. Starting pay at places is close to my pay after 10 years.

Pros

A lot more than I could explain

Cons

Pay

Ok

Citi bank is a decent place to work . The pay is good enough and the benefits are also good . The job itself can be stressful because of the customers but overall ok

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6.6K
6K
3.8K
1.1K

Women's ratings

3.3Fairygodboss Score

57%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

61%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss