Citi Pay & Benefits reviews

Found 3,512 reviews matching the search See all 15,594 reviews
Good Job
Payment Processor (Former Employee) –  Urbandale, IAApril 23, 2019
Good pay and benefits. Good people to work with. Had plenty of advancement opportunities. Good work/life balance. Very diverse and plenty of employee recognition.
Waste of time
Escalations Specialist 5 (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYApril 23, 2019
Working for a company that expects you to take on extra responsibilities without compensation or career advancement is beyond frustrating. Working in that environment for 12 years was soul crushing. Can people excel and advance there sure. Can everyone excel and advance there, no.
Pros
Close proximity to home
N/a
Head Teller (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 23, 2019
Although the company benefits were great, all the opportunities I tried to take advantage of were given to outside applicants.
After spending time helping branches clean up after failed bank audits and studying under assistant managers, I was never given an opportunity to take on more responsibility and in turn couldnt get the salary I needed to take care of my family.
Productive Workplace
Unit Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 22, 2019
Was a fun place to work at.very different type of call came in from the vendor. It was fun in the training classes. but it could be stress full at times.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
n/a
professional working atmosphere but stressful
Director (Former Employee) –  Long Island City, NYApril 22, 2019
given lots of responsibility with many deadlines. excellent professionals. ability to work remotely. easy commute to long island city location. long hours.
Excellent
TELLER (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 20, 2019
I love working for Citibank. The only I’ve chosen to leave is because I am moving out of state and there are no Citibanks where I am going. Good management, excellent benefits, and good working relationships with co workers.
Citi Mortgage
Intmd Assoc Ops Supp Analyst (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOApril 19, 2019
Great company to work for as far as benefits go but job security is a big concern on the mortgage side. I suggest looking on the banking side if interested
Benefits
Cons
job security
overall
Net Credit Loss C-04 (Current Employee) –  Vail, AZApril 18, 2019
Citi is overall a wonderful place to work, decent benifits and time off but somewhat boring at times and repeditive. I enjoy the people I work with a lot.
Various Meetings during the day with unrealistic daily goals assigned
Compliance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 17, 2019
A typical day at work includes many meetings during the day plus comply with your assignments. Most of the time, employees need to work extra hours (at night and weekends) in order to accomplish their goals. Although, you get pay over time for these hours, you feel like you don't have a personal or family life. The salary is not enough based on the job responsibilities. The company has higher expectations in regards to performance and productivity from employees; however the employees are not recognized for their hard work and extra hours expend in the office. Most of the time the organization is short stuff and permanent employees have to spend a lot of hours in the office to reach the date lines and assignments. The management is very disorganized and they don't get aligned within the same units. They don't take into consideration vacation days to assign your cases . Sometimes you get cases assigned that are due during your vacation time. Company does not respect your rights or vacation time as sometimes you receive calls from managers asking you to connect remotely and complete an assignment or report during your day off or vacation day. They implement new systems avery month without texting the system before and giving the employees proper guidance or training.
Pros
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Benefits. Plus maternity and paternity leave.
Cons
Multiples meeting during the day not taking into consideration assigned cases and goals, not to many opportunities to grow within the organization and no bonuses.
Hard Word
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 16, 2019
Screen thousands of emails daily.
Help customers resolve problems
Work lots of weekends
Pleasant Culture
Nice work areas
Free Coffee and teas
Lots of parking
great place to start
CREDIT MAINTENANCE SPECIALIST 3 (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDApril 14, 2019
When I started at Citi I had no experience working in a call center. I remember the first couple months always fearing being terminated for reading disclosures incorrectly. However, I was wrong about those first couple months, management worked with me any time that I had issues or had a bad quality. They were supportive of my change in departments and they continue to be supportive of my advancement through the company. Citi really does follow their mission statement, the only downfall I've had would be management. There have been some managers that do not set the example, they instead set the example of what not to do and punish employees for acting similarly.
Pros
healthcare and benefits
Cons
Stressful environment
Good Company
Big Data Technology Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 14, 2019
Great Career Opportunities. Good technologies to work on. Good projects. Good workplace culture. Lower salary range. do not sponsor visas. Did great project on R.
Place to work
INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYApril 12, 2019
Great job great benefits laid back culture but very repetitive. Wasn't my cup of tea I know others who love it. If your like consistency this is your dream job. The grounds are exceptional best part of job.
Pros
Pay, work life
Cons
Human computer
Citigroup
Senior Executive Assistant to the Head (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 11, 2019
I have been at Citi for eight years. The last two years have been amazing. I love my job and my manager and team are great. We get to see what happens from the top of the chain that may affect the rest of the company.
Benefits
Cons
Can be cut throat environment, depending on where you sit and whom you report into
Awesome experience
Vice President / Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 10, 2019
Great management excellent benefits, vacation time. Challenging role with growth and stretch assignments. I would still be with them if they hadn’t exited the business.
Pros
Benefits, 401k, Manager
Cons
Closed division
It’s been so long I can’t really say
data entry work (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 10, 2019
It’s been so long since I worked there, I can’t really give a fair & honest review. I do remember it was stressful & I had to travel a long distance to work; I eventually moved out of state.
Fast paced call center
In bound dual call center representative (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 10, 2019
A fast paced in bound call center which I was a dual representative for credit cards and student loans taking approximately 80-100 calls day. You handle billing inquires, take payments, and provide solutions per customer situation.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the people I worked with were supportive and were like a second family. The benefits were great and so were my managers.

The hardest part was talking to irate customers and meeting talk times
Average place to work, salary not competitive.
KYC Analyst (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOApril 9, 2019
Salary not competitve. Some people can work remote but most departments can not. Management knows who they are hiring before holding interviews. Average place to work.
Credit Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDApril 6, 2019
Great place to work. Great benefits. Great company. Great coworkers. A Fortune 500 company with a great campus. Great schedule selection. Overall, a great place to be.
Great place good enviorment
AML Investigations, Sr. Compliance (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYApril 6, 2019
This is a driven push forward bank enviorment. You must want to learn and strive to be here and be able to multi task. Great benefits and wonderful environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.

55.7K
45.2K
33.3K

Women's ratings

3.1Fairygodboss Score

57%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

57%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss