Citizens Business Bank Employee Reviews

Broken Promises
Manager (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJuly 31, 2018
When I was acquired by the bank through another bank acquisition, I was promised certain things about my career. As soon as I became a permanent employee, after acquisition, those promises were forgotten. I then transferred to a different department and found myself micromanaged by the EVP and department secretary.
Cons
Executive management - doesn't keep promises and micromanages
Productive and fun environment
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee) –  CommuteJuly 19, 2018
CBB Bank Properties department was ran exceptionally well from the CFO down to HR. support was always available and opportunities to grow were presented to those that proved they were willing to grow with the company.
Pros
Great Office environment
Internal Controls Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJuly 17, 2018
I really enjoy working here. I love the management and all the incentives offered for tuition reimbursement and employee referrals. It is a very great company to work for.
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAJuly 9, 2018
good company to work with
team was great to work with
they had a great benefits
health insurance was great
great activities for he employees
enjoyed the awards they do for the employees to thank them
Pros
na
Cons
na
Great company but poor management
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMay 15, 2018
CBB is a great company to work for, but they offer no training and poor management. Manager on several occasions would take down to me. Their teller system is very old school and everything is manual.
great first job
Wealth Management Officer/Securities Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAApril 16, 2018
Citizens Business bank isn't the greatest place to work. You do learn a lot of things from there. The work environment was nice, people were ok, no overtime was great.
Pros
worked at your own pace
Cons
low salary
Teller
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAFebruary 13, 2018
Working at The bank was really fun! I met so many differnt people and learned so much about banking! Being a bank teller, I had to make depsosit for all type of clientele, count money, I was responsbile for or valiant lockdown at the end of the night!
Great Company
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAFebruary 8, 2018
The atmosphere at Citizens Business Bank is great. The Bank employs great people and the benefits are good. Great management who understands and cares about its employees.
A job that will teach you from the ground up in the babking operations
Service Representative Teller (Current Employee) –  Orange, CADecember 28, 2017
This job was all hands on compared to retail banks. If you can work at Citizens Business Bank, you can work everywhere. Never got a raise in my two years even though my boss had sent a request to higher management. My office was excellent to work at. Upper management do not see the hard work you put in on the daily and therefor do not compensate you fairly especially compared to other banks.
Pros
great experience
Fair and competitive workplace
Vice President, Manager (Former Employee) –  Orange, CADecember 22, 2017
Citizens Financial Services Department, responsible for leading all sales activities of the department through the development of direct and indirect sales channels. Responsible for driving financial performance by effectively managing the department to achieve the established goals and objectives. Responsible for the development, growth and profitability of Citizens Financial Services.
Okay as a Temporary Job
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CADecember 11, 2017
Worked here part time while going to school. They tell you that they are flexible with your hours (which is why I initially took the job), but they are not. They try to make you feel bad if you need to take time off to study.
Pros
free lunch
Portfolio Administrator (Current Employee) –  Orange, CANovember 7, 2017
everyone I work with is just all around amazing and helpful.
I have never been happier working in a corporate office like I have here.
its everything I wanted to do
Well positioned Regional Business Bank
Senior Vice President Manager-CRE (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAAugust 27, 2017
For A larger size regional bank Citizens has a great reputation. Offering medium size businesses various loan and banking products, to include international and Agricultural products.
Pros
Has all of the services of a Major Bank
Cons
Less personal than a smaller bank relative to creativity for clients
need to move on
Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fontana, CAJuly 14, 2017
not an ideal job for my knowledge. the pay is little for all that I have learned and hard to move up in the company. the staff if amazing but not my ideal job. the benefits are great but the hours are not enough nor is the pay. sorry
Was good work experience
Deposit Processor, Courier, Lockbox Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 29, 2017
This was my first "corporate" job, and i have to say the experience was very positive. although i did not stay there for a long period of time, i did enjoy my time there and did see the opportunity for advancement.
Great company to work for
E-Banking Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAApril 24, 2017
Great company to work for however the salaries are under industry standards. The people are very nice but it's hard to transfer from one position to another.
Top ranked bank
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAMarch 14, 2017
Growing bank with a community bank feel. CEO is on board with hiring top notch individuals in all areas of the bank. Competitive salaries and annual bonuses.
Do Not work for this company
Banking Officer (Current Employee) –  Ventura County, CAOctober 11, 2016
Current Employee: Super slow in every process. Some great hardworking people. But there are a lot of disconnects. The bank has high goals and the pay plan is not competitive at all.
Pros
Slower Pace, OK Benefits.
Cons
Bank is growing into other markets without any experience, Management
Productive sales culture
Vice President, Senior Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CASeptember 22, 2016
Forbes-rated #1 Top Performing business bank in the US
Co-workers were excellent and supportive
Business development was no. 1 priority.
Portfolio retention support needed
Teller
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAAugust 15, 2016
The manager at the location which is Stockdale in California was the worst manager. She is rude and doesn't train there workers right, she assumes that we are just going to know everything. Worst job of my life. Waste if time.