Citizens Finance Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
a typical day at work
LOAN OFFICER (Current Employee) –  Crystal Lake, ILDecember 30, 2017
answer phones, work with customers in finding what works best for them , collections, review applications, approve, decline, underwriting, interview potential customers, visiting car dealerships and much more
good management
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIAugust 15, 2017
a nice place to work. Manager is very good to work for and cares about you as a person. Very work friendly environment and good pay and benefits. Good hours and good work life balance.
Pros
management
Job was just not for me
Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth City, NCMay 28, 2015
I did not like calling people every few hours to harass them about paying there bill for a car. I just did not want to work for this car dealership because I didn't agree with some ethics.
Pros
coworker
Cons
everything else
Great flexability; a stable fun atmosphere
Assistant Manager and Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAApril 27, 2015
A typical day at work included the review of loan applications from direct and indirect sources. I learned a lot about sub prime lending. Management was fair and honest and my co-workers were more like family then anything else. The most challenging part of the job was the collections part of it. The most rewarding were helping those customers that would not have otherwise been able to get an auto loan.
active job title along with knowing your work role
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Elmhurst, ILJuly 21, 2014
Responsibilities assigned were Customer Service, bill collection, faxing, also following up with Customers billing accounts was very dependable and responsible took on a supervisor role and management did not play a big role so is was up to the employee to become a team leader the hardest part of the job was that there wasn't one accounts were pretty easy to maintain due to monthly interaction with customers that paid monthly bill
This is where I got my loan officer experience
Loan Officer/Collections (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILDecember 3, 2013
This is where I learned how to be a loan officer. Very low pay for a lot of work though. Co-workers at the end were all excellent and very helpful. Management when I started was not ethical. Made good dealer relationships, was like home.
Pros
felt like family
Cons
didnt pay much