City Credit Union Employee Reviews

Member Services (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALJune 23, 2019
Great place to work! Co workers and members are nice. Relaxing atmosphere. Its like a family. No weekends, night or holidays. An extra off day at Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Great
Dallas (Current Employee) –  DallasMarch 22, 2019
Although I've only been her a week; my experience has been great!
The people have been friendly and welcoming. I recommend this City Credit Union to anyone who wants to make a career.
What you see is not what you get
Financial Services Officer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 21, 2019
Not a place I would recommend working. Culture is horrible unless you are in upper management. No care for the well being of the employees at all. You can win rangers tickets tho
Pros
Great Financial benefits
Cons
Everything else
Hands down a great place to work in the DFW area.
Financial Services Officer (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Ft. Worth, TXDecember 19, 2018
I was sad when I had to relocate to care for an ailing parent. Having been with the credit union for several years I really felt like I was leaving my family behind. I have worked for many banks/unions in my career and have never felt so embraced by a company. The management hands down is the best, they genuinely care for each and every associate. I look forward to my return to the Dallas area and have already been told they can't wait to welcome me home!
Pros
Great Benefits, Excellent Management, Growth Opportunities, Casual Attire
Cons
None of note
Great place to work with opportunities to advance right at your fingertips.
Trainer (Current Employee) –  DallasDecember 12, 2018
I would recommend CCU as an awesome place to work if you're a person who appreciates the ability to be able to advance in your career. The company looks to hire from the inside instead of outside to fill positions. Your abilities and drive are on full display and are certainly noticed by upper management. When they notice your talents and skills, they will look to utilize your skill set to advance the business in whatever area you're best suited.
Pros
Awesome Hours
Love City CU
Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 4, 2018
Since day one, I felt welcome and knew I had been blessed with this opportunity. I learn every day with the opportunities I am given. Everyone I have worked with is caring and most importantly, lead by example. You make your own environment because you are given the tools. I am given enough time to spend with my family during the holidays. Extraordinary place to work at.

Our CEO is the best with our members and employees!
Pros
Fun at work
Cons
Can't think of none
Great place to work!
Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 3, 2018
Everyone is treated like family and you are always recognized for the great things you do! City Credit Union cares for its people! Our culture committee is amazing! Management is caring, and our CEO is AMAZING! Look no further work here!
Pros
Cons
N/a
I get to be me
Associate (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 3, 2018
Great place to get your start and move up. Positive vibes and good people to work with. The pay is great and all the holidays you get off are worth it.
fair
Back Office Associate (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 3, 2018
If you work here it is a very nice place to work.. City Credit Union will try to work with you when it comes to family issues. I enjoy working here because they have a lot of fun holiday actives for associates to do. The salaries are better then the average for what I do.
Pros
bonus
Productive and fun workplace
Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 3, 2018
I have been with City Credit Union for over 3 years now and I love it! It is a job that understands how important it's employees are. Great benefits for me and my growing family. We have a Culture Committee that allows us to do fun activities throughout the year! City Credit Union allows advancements to move up within the company. Management is very understanding and easy to work with. I would recommend working at City Credit Union to anyone looking for a place to work!
City Credit Union is a great place to start your career
Associate (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 28, 2018
They give you lots of training and a strong foundation. CCU gives you the tools that you need to be successful throughout your professional career. Just like with most employers it is definitely what you make it. They give out incentives monthly instead of making us wait quarterly like most employers. The CEO pays for everyone to get quarterly massages on site. Everyone either gets a bonus every year. The CEO gives out free tickets to all the sporting events. The head of HR gives out concert/comedy club tickets.
Pros
Monthly incentives, talking to the CEO
Cons
it is what you make it
Reap the Fruits of Your Labor :)
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 28, 2018
City CU offers many growth opportunities. If you work hard doors will open. I can certainly testify on this matter since I began here a few years back as a Member Service Representative, better known as a teller. I worked hard towards where I am today and I have City CU to thank for the opportunity and continuous support.

The culture here is outstanding thanks to City CU's Culture Committee, management and CEO. There is always something fun happening taking us out of what can become a daily routine. You can expect anything from free lunches, jean days, free massages, sporting event tickets to the Rangers, Dallas Stars and more!

Work experience aside, compensation is great and the benefits are awesome!

If you're looking for a new career or a new financial institution - look no further!
The people and perks are worth it.
Employee (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 28, 2018
The people I work with are fantastic and make the job worth it. I have had plenty of opportunities to move up in the company and I haven't missed one. The benefits are great and the employee perks are even better. The upper management provides lots of fun opportunities. Ex. Texas Ranger and Dallas Stars tickets. There are annual bonuses and plenty of chances for extra recognition. I am glad to be apart of the City Credit Union family.
Not a great company to work for.
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  FergusonApril 3, 2018
Not a great company to work for. Management shows favoritism with certain employees. I would not recommend this company to anyone. Very poor customer service.
Change is constant - don't mind change at all - but oh my goodness!
Former Director (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 8, 2018
Loved my job, some days loved my supervisor and other days went home shaking my head. Big enough to learn several areas, movement from within is possible and encouraged. Incentives change too often, or at least they used to. Team building efforts were helpful.
Pros
Good opportunities
Cons
Change, change, change
Horrible place to bank or work at
FSO (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 25, 2018
City credit union is a horrible place to work at,
Super stessful, upper management dont care about the
Bottom ppl. They raised the loan goals over 100k which makes things worse for anyone who barely reaches the previous min. If you work at the smaller branches you work double and a job for what 2-3 ppl are supose to do compared to the bigger locations. Lack of communication and consistency will effect your experience at every different location you go to.
Worst job experience of my life .
You can see you your self, but this is just what I had to go through.
Also never got to meet upper management, they are always busy sitting in their offices.
good place to work
Financial Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 9, 2017
City Credit Union was a overall good place to work. City Credit Union had great employee benefits. I learned a lot working for City Credit Union and look forward to furthering that knowledge.
benefits
Cons
management
City CU
Network Security Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 19, 2017
Everyone at City CU is amazing. I only left due to needing better pay. If the pay were right I would have stayed. The benefits were very costly if you had a family also.
Pros
Awesome employees and friendly
Cons
Pay
Good job, no advancement
Customer Service Representative (Teller) (Current Employee) –  Waxahachie, TXSeptember 11, 2017
It's a good place to work and the hours aren't terrible, but it's just not the work environment it should be. Would recommend but not career status. Not much room for advancement.
good just a customer service job
Member Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 22, 2017
it was a rushed enviroment because it was customer service. most the of managment was okay. It was very structured because of the incoming calls, but it was alright overall.
Pros
friendly customers
Cons
pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.