City National Bank Employee Reviews

Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA 90015February 12, 2019
It was difficult working in the department. Was hired to working in a new department that was not operating yet. The manager of the department did not have training plans for me, which made it very difficult to be in the department, when the new department did not open.
great co workers and atmosphere.
Head Teller/Teller (Former Employee) –  Dunbar, WVFebruary 11, 2019
We were always pretty short staffed so a lot of days we didn't get to take an actual lunch break. The branch manager didn't quite fufil her duties as an active manager. With that being said, most of the bigger issues were left up to the employees. I never did receive a raise after I was thrown in to a head teller position. The work environment became tense and a little uncomfortable. I was able to find a better paying job and ultimately left my position at City National.
Pros
Good Co Workers
Cons
Barely got lunches, short staffed, poor management.
Professional Work Environment Encouraging Teamwork
Client Services Officer (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAFebruary 6, 2019
Professional work environment and offers the opportunity for
employee involvement in the processes of day to day operations in an effort to enhance and create work efficiency.

The Mission of the Employer is to foster and develop excellent working relationships with clients. The purpose is to ensure customer loyalty, retention, as well as new client referrals.

Management encourages employees to ask questions in an effort to develop strong knowledge of their day to day tasks and to become self efficient in their responsibilities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City National Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight