City Personnel Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
2.9Pay & Benefits
Incredible Asset to professionals looking for a job
Recruiting Coordinator - HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIMay 1, 2018
I would highly recommend any job seeker to this company. Excellence in the field of all professional areas. The owner of the company is hands on and invested in each clients professional journey.
Productive Compnay
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  North Kingstown, RIFebruary 27, 2018
Just a great company to work for in general, great communication through the entire process with the team there and wonderful customer service.

Just an overall awesome experience.
staffing agency
Temporary staffing bookkeeping assignments (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIFebruary 6, 2018
I worked for them when the job market had tanked in 2010. this was a temp agency. I was given many short temp assignments. The people at City personnel were wonderful.
Pros
good temp agency
Cons
temporary assignments
Never get a call
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIJuly 1, 2017
Lots of positions posted and applied for but not getting called about any, despite great background-experience. Wonder who they do pick or if they're posting real jobs.
Official response from City Personnel
July 3, 2017

Hello. I'm sorry to read that you feel that you're not being considered for jobs with our company. Many times the companies who are paying for our services require that we send them candidates only with specific requirements. Please contact our office to and ask to speak to the Recruitment Manager so that we discuss suitable openings.

First impressions
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIMay 31, 2017
City personnel knows how to make a good first impression, after that its high and dry like they never said Hi. They want the good reviews and aim to do that, and then when you need more support its like city personnel never existed.
very productive
G.M. Construction Company (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCOctober 5, 2016
This has to be one of the best jobs that I've had. I worked with great management people from the city of Winston Salem. I would to have a real career with the city of Winston Salem, I know they have great opportunity to grow in there company.
Excellent Employment Agency!
Administrative Assistant/Medical Transcriptionist (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIJune 5, 2015
The staff is exceptionally caring and tenacious in creating potential clients to meet employees needs.

I'd recommend City Personnel to anyone who is looking or needs work until they meet there goals.