City Wide Maintenance Employee Reviews

great place
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 7, 2018
good place management was always on point didn't have one bad thing to say about this place of work i will work back when they get more work love this place
Small Franchise Company
Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 2, 2018
Not enough support on the corporate level. Not much training provided. Poor communication and not much change of career advancement. Not a very nice group on the corporate level.
Pros
Office was close to home
Cons
No support at corporate level
Sometimes pizza day at work
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 12, 2018
Cleaning a big area in a few hours, the harded part of the job is cleaning up after gross people and dealing with rude managers and great part of the job was meeting new people and making great friends
Pros
Sometimes free lunches and a union
Cons
To short of breaks, not enough hours, very low wages, and no healthcare
good people to work for
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 20, 2017
good company but pay is low and no place for advancement, several shifts available. several locations available for placement, good if you need to take a day off very flexible
Great work environment with room for growth and personal advancement
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WINovember 15, 2017
This company gives you a great feel for what it means to work for a smaller local business, with national ties, by giving you the chance to wear multiple hats and be involved in many aspects of running a successful business.
High turnover in management positions
Night Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 18, 2017
It was great at first, the owner is nice and considerate then you see the wolf in sheep's clothing. I'm retire military and worked in different environments and this is the worst especially if you are not a particular race.
The owner don't care about people as he portrays, its all about the mighty dollar. As a manager, I advise and inform what the issues are and provide a solution, the owner claims he wants your input, but if its going to cost money to make the process better, he ignores and continues to do it the wrong way until he looses another good person - that's called crazy. For any managers, especially non Caucasian, beware!! Notice how many key positions are open - indication of bad management!
Pros
Flexiblity
Really stressful
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  kckOctober 17, 2017
easy work i mean we clean up stadiums all day and clean bathrooms and sweep

The only issue is that when its time to clock out and you have an issue with transportation AND housing like I did the boss isn't the nicest about it.
Pros
Free food, free cups from the event
Cons
super long work day
Wow
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Gurnee, ILOctober 5, 2017
A typical day at work. What i learned is to supervise. Management was good because I was management. Workplace culture. The hardest part of the job is..
Great Vision, Room For Growth, Long Term Relationships
Operations (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 27, 2017
I've worked for City Wide Maintenance of MN for a while and the vision and room for growth is the best opportunity I've had yet.

There is a great group dynamic and the team really fits well together trying to meet the needs of our customers.

There are a lot of benefits to the way the days play out, working from home office in the afternoons, and flexibility for time off when needed with support from others when I'm out of the office.

I've built some lasting relationships here that exceed what I would expect in and out of the office and look forward to seeing the company grow and new team members coming on board in the future.
Pros
Afternoon work from home, Out on your own during the day, check in with supervisor as needed
Great company to work for!
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Burnsville, MNSeptember 19, 2017
This is a great company to work for! It's a competitive and quick-paced environment, and we have a fantastic team. There is a culture of accountability and achievement and if you're a goal-oriented person you'll fit in well here.

I've benefited tremendously from both personal and professional development during my time employed with City Wide and love the emphasis put on constantly improving our company and also constantly improving ourselves.
Pros
Great team to work with, culture, personal development, flexible schedule, growth, leadeship
Privately owned company
Business Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNSeptember 5, 2017
City Wide Maintenance was a privately owned company where I worked part-time setting appointments for the President of the company. I left because I was looking for more hours and better pay.
Great company
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAAugust 22, 2017
Citywide is a great company,I do feel however that there is very little organization with the crews and crew leaders.the hours are great and very flexible schedule.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Salary frequency
Productive and relaxed work place
Business Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJune 24, 2017
This is a great place to work. The workplace culture is fantastic and the management staff is excellent. I always look forward to going to work. There are very few places that offer such an inviting atmosphere.
Pros
One the best places to work in Kansas City
Good business structure
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton, PAJune 19, 2017
City Wide business model and culture is very good.
The thing I enjoy most about the job is getting to work with so many different types of industries.
Great Company to work for. Management is very understanding to employees needs
Day/Night Porter (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 2, 2017
City Wide Maintenance is a great company to work for. They try their best to place you in a job that is sustainable to you. They are very generous and giving and take care of their employees
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 25, 2017
Hours are very flexible. I liked working for City Wide Management is a place where I would refer people trying to make quick money. People should really look into it.
Good Company
Facility Service Manager (Current Employee) –  FloridaMay 2, 2017
This is a good company to work for, the owners are nice. Busy, fasted paced day and night working hours. Good for entry level job seekers. Work with multiple aspects of Custodial Maintenance.
Pros
Good Company
Cons
Hours can be sometimes long
Good place to gain experience
Facility Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNMarch 29, 2017
Learned a lot from the company, willingness to help advance career and gain a lot of selling/customer experience.

Gained technical skills and people management skills
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Long days, with alot of miles put on personal vehicle
Rewarding Job
Facility Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 21, 2017
Loved my employment with City Wide and I loved my customers. I loved the challenges and the freedom. BEST facilities maintenance company with great ethics and morals....a little behind the time in technologies and processes but that could have been upgraded by now. You have to watch the people who work under you because if they want your job, they will do what it takes to get it. Other than a few bad seeds....great company Nationwide.
Pros
Freedom, bonuses and commission and car allowance
Cons
The current ownership in Houston
Excellent place to work.
Sr. Business Development Associate (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLFebruary 1, 2017
I can say absolutely nothing bad about this company. They are above and beyond fair in every aspect of the business; pay structure, vacations, sick days, and PTO.
Pros
Great owners!
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City Wide Maintenance. Our community is ready to answer.