City and County of Broomfield

Reviewer Recommended

Recommended Workplaces earn this badge by having an average star rating of 4.2 or higher in the last two years, and at least 10 reviews from Indeed users.

City and County of Broomfield Employee Review

View all City and County of Broomfield reviews

Productive and Fun workplace
Umpire/Referee (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, CODecember 31, 2018
I learned the rules andregulations of sports as well as how to show authrity to coaches and parents whom were older then me while i was in charge. Pushed me out of my comfert zone.Managment and work place was over all amazing.The most enoyable part was being able to work with people our age and teach younger children sports in addition to having fun. Best job i ever had and i intend to return in the summer for another seasonal position.

Other City and County of Broomfield Employee Reviews

Fun and Exciting Environment
Child Sitter (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COFebruary 20, 2019
Working for the City and County of Broomfield was very enjoyable. The employees were able to manage their own schedules and request time off whenever they wanted, as long as they could find someone to pick up their shift. There was a great sense of community, belonging, and just general fun.
was a fun place to work learnmed alot
Parks Operation Technician (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJanuary 26, 2019
was a very emjoyable place to work made many friends they are big on education and paid to go to conferences and college got to cross train with public works employees and learn different ways the government works I was in charge of 3 parks and allowed to be creative and propose plans for upgrades and changes and design
Pros
great place to work
Cons
no cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City and County of Broomfield. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2