City and County of San Francisco Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 135 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Make an impact, right at home — come work for the City and County of San Francisco.
You’re seeing all 223 jobs at City and County of San Francisco because we can’t find any available jobs at City and County of San Francisco close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 4.7K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
They don't pay overtime or give me the opportunity to move forward because the money is not enough. Some of us need more than others. I want the city to give us all a raise in pay. Preferably to 22.00 an hour. That would truly help me a lot.
No better place than the city of san francisco, excellemt benefits, time off and pay, job security and many oppurtunities to transfer to other departments within the city
Good work/life balance, culture. Good management and work place culture. Training and learning available. Most enjoyable part of the job is work and coachable experience.
It's always busy working in Public Safety but I like it that way. Our Public Safety group takes pride in their work and knowing that the work they do if done well saves lives and helps the residents of San Francisco.
They get you in and start you as a part-time. so they don't have to pay benefits. flexible schedule and pretty good management. with 13 billion annually budget. they should be able to make everyone full-time with benefits
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 51 questions about working at City and County of San Francisco. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from City and County of San Francisco employees.
Insights from 79 Indeed users who have interviewed with City and County of San Francisco within the last 5 years.
There was an underlying focus in questions regarding diversity and acceptance of lifestyles being woven into questions
They didn't. Just a simple background check answered all their questions. And I was hired immediately.
Well we had a written test of grammer and spelling. Then you go to a pysical and polygraph. Oral boards, ear and eye testing.
Opinion | How a 'Golden Era for Large Cities' Might Be Turning Into an 'Urban Doom Loop'(opens in a new window)The New York Times
Home Prices Down But Still Sky-High(opens in a new window)Seeking Alpha
For subscribers: 'Loss of consumer confidence': San Diego home price drops fourth-most in nation(opens in a new window)San Diego Union-Tribune
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at City and County of San Francisco?Published on May 24, 2021
- City and County of San Francisco