City of Angleton Employee Reviews

Great atmosphere
Recreational Clerk (Former Employee) –  Angleton, TXSeptember 1, 2019
Working for City of Angleton help me improve my interpersonal and communication skills. I learned how to manage money and checks and balance. I also learned how to build a relationship with my coworkers and teambuilding skills.
Productive place to work
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Angleton, TXAugust 22, 2017
Enjoyed my employer and the people I worked with. I have no complaints. I had decided to be home evenings instead of working. I also, enjoyed working at the Police Dept. Professional staff there and always plenty of work. Great work place.
Pros
City benefits
Cons
Evening work
Steady Money
Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Angleton, TXJune 7, 2017
A good job but the opportunity for advancement wasnt there. Also a very dirty job you go home filthy and covered in mud every day. Very good benefits.
Dont be a menace to angleton. Get a real job :)
Harassment agency (Current Employee) –  AngletonJune 1, 2015
Want to be the reason why the u.s has the most incarcerated citizens? Do you want to pester the hard working people who pay your salary? Do you want to make the people of brazoria county cringe when they see your face? If so, take this terrible opportunity!

*The following is a list of our many "violations" that you can use to make your fellow tax payers into criminals!
°A non-working bulb!
°A window that isn't darker than yours!
°A sticker stuck to a piece of glass!
°A piece of glass that doesn't have a sticker!
°Being Black!
°Being white!
°Being Mexican!

And if you cant find anything, guess what! YOU CAN MAKE UP YOUR OWN LAWS! Thats right, whatever you want to do!

So come on down to Angleton Police Department, and we will hand you the keys, and the people are yours to harass when you are having a bad day!
Pros
You will be above the law!
Cons
We dont have cons, we create them!
Highly Stressful Environment but overall a good place to work
Telecommunications Officer (Former Employee) –  Angleton, TXDecember 15, 2013
Highly Stressful environment overall a good place to work if working 1 month of days then switching to 1 month of nights and only working 14 days a month is what someone is looking for it would be a great job for someone young to start out. Must be able to multi-task and obtain a "radio ear" and understand that Officer Safety is the upmost important thing to worry about at.
Pros
14 days a month work
Cons
shift work
Fun Work place
Maintence tech/ Water operator (Former Employee) –  Angleton, TXDecember 21, 2012
Fun work place but no way for a way to move up or raises, communication, puts you in unsafe water hole with no shoring, but say they enforce it. that it all. good company bad managment
Pros
laid
Cons
paid