As soon as you receive your CDL you are put to work, and then the will give you a contract shortly after, you receive contract pay and that's when you get your benefits. It took me less than 6 months to get a contract.
I'm in the middle of going through the hiring process now . I went to HR and did all my paper work now its been about a week and a half since to complete departmental paperwork . hopefully it shouldn't take a whole month to start working . The holidays are here !
It took over 30 days for me. And once inside I saw applicates wait 30 to almost 60 days for a call to interview. I lost a lot of potential candidates to a very slow HR process in Parks and Recreation
I was offered employment with the City of Chesapeake within 30 days of application.
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at City of Chesapeake? What are the steps al…5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at City of Chesapeake?4 people answered
- What benefits does City of Chesapeake offer?4 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at City of Chesapeake?2 people answered
- Do they drug scream2 people answered
- Are part time hourly employees paid weekly, contrary to the 15th/30th?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at City of Chesapeake?One person answered
- What kind of drug test?One person answered
- How are the working hours at City of Chesapeake?One person answered
- How can i apply with yall?One person answered