I applied on 4/30. I recieved a phone call from HR on 5/7 to tell me I have a interview on 5/13.. my next call came on 5/15 with a conditional offer. Basically everyone’s different
Depends on management of which department/area you are applying and how urgent to need is to fill the spot.
I applied on 1/18/2018 for a listing that closed on 2/1/2018. Interviewed on 2/22/2018 and was offered a position on 3/12/2018 to start on 3/22/2018. However, i work the job already as a sub so i didn't really have to wait for my background checks to come in. That can drag things out a whole nother month or so.
From start to finish is about 3 months.
6 month academy
- How long did it take to get hired by the Department of Human Services?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at City of Chesapeake?4 people answered
- What benefits does City of Chesapeake offer?4 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at City of Chesapeake?2 people answered
- Do they drug scream2 people answered
- Are part time hourly employees paid weekly, contrary to the 15th/30th?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at City of Chesapeake?One person answered
- What kind of drug test?One person answered
- How are the working hours at City of Chesapeake?One person answered
- How can i apply with yall?One person answered