There was no formal interview. You fill out the application online and then they run a federal background check/DMV check and then they call you with a date to start your training.
What experience did I have with dealing with the media.
Questions were specific to my job
Questions about clinical groups I had conducted, past work experience, how my experience would be beneficial, goals, etc.
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at City of Chesapeake? What are the steps al…5 people answered
- How long did it take to get hired by the Department of Human Services?4 people answered
- What benefits does City of Chesapeake offer?4 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at City of Chesapeake?2 people answered
- Do they drug scream2 people answered
- Are part time hourly employees paid weekly, contrary to the 15th/30th?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at City of Chesapeake?One person answered
- What kind of drug test?One person answered
- How are the working hours at City of Chesapeake?One person answered
- How can i apply with yall?One person answered