City of Clermont Employee Reviews

Good work place
PARKS AND REC (Current Employee) –  Clermont, FLApril 15, 2019
Great coworkers, fun environment. Busy at certain times of the year. Fun work events. Not the best pay for the amount of work and hours. Great managers.
Got to lie
Grounds Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Clermont, FLJanuary 16, 2019
If you apply and get past the interviews and get to the physical make sure you lie to the doctor. I was given a job offer and took my physical with a doctor I have never met that lasted a whole 5 minutes. A week later I get a call telling me that they are taking the job offer back because something the doctor wrote and they would not give me a specific reason. I am healthy enough to carry bags of concrete and lumber but not mow grass or do simple clean up maintenance? What a joke.
The central Florida Life
Operator II (Former Employee) –  utilitiesDecember 2, 2018
These people think you can raise a family and pay for sky rocketing rent on wages from the 1970's. Their Utility is purely ignorant that this is 2018. One poor soul there was banned from any overtime because he is topped out at about 20 bucks an hour. they will give new hires all the overtime since you will only make 14 as a certified state operator. If you want to live in a trailer in Clermont they will welcome you.
Pros
Cons
wages
Not a place to work
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Clermont, FLNovember 30, 2017
If you are looking for a career this is not it. If you want respect this is NOT it. If you are looking for a position with good work/home balance, this also is NOT it.
Pros
Cons
just don't
work environment
Code Enforcement Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Clermont, FLOctober 16, 2017
My team is my family and we help each other out daily. The workplace is balanced and any efforts to get assistance is immediate. Supervision is not micromanaged and we are able to work well with other departments if necessary.
Pros
team and benefits
Cons
city growing too fast

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of Clermont. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7