City of Coral Springs Employee Reviews

A fun place to work most of the time
Network Specialist (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLJuly 6, 2018
The City of Coral Springs was a great place to work. It can get hectic at times since you are dealing with 911 situations everyday. Everybody there becomes like family after awhile.
Pros
Stable and friendly environment
Excellent Ratimg
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Coral SpringsJanuary 23, 2018
Coral Springs is one pf the best environments in South Florida to work in. When working in Coral Spring, I felt protected, appreciated and full of positive energy to assist in the growth and development of the children.
Pros
Healthy Environment
Cons
Too small
Law Enforcement Officer (Former Employee) –  Broward County, FLJanuary 2, 2018
Good working atmosphere family oriented great opportunity for advancement, good pay and benefits including good pension plan. Great training and equipment.
Address Street concerns for residents
Public Works Streets Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLDecember 28, 2016
Customer Service Ready

I work will with the public. I enjoy assisting people in a manner that will benefit , educate or just make them feel cared about. I am interested in work that allows me to make a difference, work will independently and within a team setting. I enjoy flexibility at my workplace as it demonstrates trust which in turn makes me more responsible and conscious of my duties.
Pros
work close to home
Cons
Not a very comfortable work environment utilities division
None (Current Employee) –  Coral springsJuly 19, 2016
Management utilities division not professional at all favoritism for certain individuals lots of drama issues not a comfortable place to work at all.
Fun work environment
Park and Recreation Attendent (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLFebruary 26, 2016
Great coworkers, learn a lot, meet new people. Great place to be when your away from home. People who all get along and care about each other and respect one another,
Pros
Great place to be, very stress free
Cons
No cons
Fun summer job, paid like I was in highschool, no silver lining
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLNovember 2, 2015
I just left a low - prospect sales job selling health insurance and decided to pursue an entry level position with the City of Coral Springs (City). This was my first time working with children and I was a bit apprehensive. I worked as a camp counselor in charge of organizing and supervising constructive play and workshops. The kids grew fond of me and I of them. The administrator was so pleased with my performance, they extended my employment until early fall. I had spoken to the administrator about continued employment with the city. I was told to fill out applications and that I would be considered along with other candidates. As the summer program ended, so did my employment with the city. I applied for several positions later on as was never placed.
Pros
New experience, lots of exercise, fun filled environment
Cons
very low pay, no opportunities for advancement
Realxing
Neighborhood Service Helper (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLJuly 1, 2015
It is a really calm/ friendly work environment, as longs as you get your zone done and follow the rules its a piece of cake and mostof the time you are on the road by yourself
Multi-Tasking requiered
Police/Fire Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLNovember 16, 2014
Fast paced and stressful but very exciting and rewarding. Co-workers are back stabbers though.
Unhappy work place
Code Compliance Officer (Current Employee) –  city hallSeptember 13, 2014
Negative inside the entire work place. Come to work happy and leave unhappy.
Work environment was nice.
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLMay 30, 2014
Working for the City of Coral Springs was a good learning experience for me because I was a stay at home mother for seven years. They gave a chance to come back to the workforce when I was out for so long taking care of my child. Co-workers were very nice and pleasant to work with, the days would fly by their was always something to do I answered phones, filed, provided friendly customer service and set up meetings with management and residents to talk about their complaints.
Cons
Part-time