City Of Dunedin Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
4.2Job Security & Advancement
Wonderful City
RECREATION LEADER 1 (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, FLApril 22, 2018
Incredible City, with so much to offer their residents. Great place to work and live. Always something going on, and there is always something for everyone.
Enjoyed working for the City. My position was very rewarding
Permit & Occupational Tax Tech (Former Employee) –  Buildikng DeptOctober 2, 2017
I retired 2011 but was called back to work on a specific project. I worked for the City of Dunedin part time until Sept 30 2016 in a different capacity. The workplace was very friendly and management was very interested in staffs opinions and needs to create a safe, comfortable & great customer service environment.
Best Job
RECREATION LEADER (Current Employee) –  Dunedin, FLDecember 26, 2016
By far the best job I've ever held. Only down side is that unless you're full time there are really no benefits. Works amazing with my college schedule too! If you love working with kids and getting involved with your community, this is the job for you.
Pros
Fun, Good pay
Cons
No benefits
Outstanding and rewarding experience
Senior Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dunedin, FLMarch 28, 2016
A job that challenged me to grow professionally and to implement creative solutions. Managing and empowering staff to excel and meet the yearly mission set by City Commission. Working with community residents and stakeholders to make Dunedin the model city it has become today. Never a boring day working in this environment. It was very rewarding experience because of the positive impact you made in the quality of life offered to those who reside in the city.
Work with kids
Recreation (Current Employee) –  Dunedin, FLFebruary 7, 2015
love working here great place to work people and staff are great but even more the kids are wonderful and the parents and very understanding
not for someone who is 21 years and old, and or has no kids kids
Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, FLApril 3, 2013
Very Male, over the top. political, government environment.
I did the slave labor for mostof the unhealthy too old or not qualified people at the job.
co workers were O.K. if the worked. which was rarley.
Hardest part of the job was getting no appreciation for the work that i did and sacrifices that i made.
Most enjoyable part of the job was clocking out to go home.
Pros
internet, tv, food, phone
Cons
being told and forced into situations, because others would not step up