City of Farmington Hills Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
Building Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIMarch 2, 2018
On a day to day basis, the day consisted of cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming floors, sweeping and moping floors and emptying trash. Some weekends would be required to over see community service workers.
went in early got off at 1.00
Kitchen Supervisor / Meals on wheels (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIFebruary 3, 2018
started early cooked meals sent them out to 6 different citys.Then prepared meals for Farmington hills Then prepared for lunch at the center.was off work by 1.00 pm
Pros
off early
Cons
no benifits
stress free
MIS Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJanuary 17, 2018
It's a stress free environment and all the users are friendly. Being a government entity they move a slower pace in terms of upgrading systems. It's all planned and has to be budgeted for.
Pros
Stress free
Cons
No Growth
Everchanging and fast paced work environment
Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJuly 25, 2017
This job was an internship in the engineering field. I gained a lot of hands on experience that I can take with me. My supervisor gave me a lot of autonomy to make decisions and work independently.
Wonderful Place to work
Building Attendant (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJune 11, 2015
Ice maintenance, time management, and working within specific time frames. Management was direct and authoritative. Co-workers were dedicated and hard working. The hardest part of the job was the late nights and immense amount of work. The most enjoyable part of the job was the friendly atmosphere and co-workers support.
Pros
Kind and pleasant co-workers.
Cons
Too many responsibilities.
Great place for recreation major internships
Unpaid office intern (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MISeptember 7, 2012
My experience working as an intern was vast and incredibly helpful in the Parks and Recreation field. I worked with a software program that helped keep all fields/facilities tracked in terms of who rents or what fields have games/practices. Also did a lot with sponsorships and fundraising. Worked special events and some facility management/operations. Most of my experiences have come with athletic leagues (golf, basketball) and launching a new sport "Ice Soccer"