City of Fitchburg Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
A wonderful Learning Experience
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Fitchburg, MAJanuary 23, 2018
I throughly enjoyed working in the Fitchburg Public School Systems. I children are wonderful . Although stressful situations can be challenging,we always found a way to make it work in a positive way. M any days I would spend time with a student who just needed little TLC; and sometimes that is all it takes.
Very straight forward
Gym Attendant (Former Employee) –  Fitchburg, WIApril 16, 2017
I never really saw any coworkers because I only had one of them and they worked in a different building. I could work on homework in my free time. After a few days, I got the hang of what I needed to do. The job wasn't hard at all, even though I never had a boss looking over me
Pros
Free time to do homework
Cons
Not a lot of hours to work
Office Manager - City of Fitchburg
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fitchburg, WIJanuary 7, 2014
I was responsible for maintaining the administrative aspect of the Parks and Recreation department which included maintaining databases, website and daily correspondence with various stakeholders(city workers, activity participants, etc.). This job helped me gain understanding and experience in time management, organization and professional communication.