CITY OF GOOSE CREEK Employee Review

View all CITY OF GOOSE CREEK reviews

A nice place to work
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Goose Creek, SCApril 21, 2018
I had no major complaints about my job with the city. I resigned my position there because I needed more hours and an increase in pay, which at the time, they could not provide.

Other CITY OF GOOSE CREEK Employee Reviews

The City of Goose Creek is a great place to work!
Administrative Services (Current Employee) –  Goose Creek, SCMarch 21, 2018
The City employees are like a family. There are great coworkers who truly care. The work environment is friendly and nice and there are opportunities for advancement when someone retirees. I enjoy working with the public and citizens seem appreciative of what we do. About benefits, single employees get free insurance and the City pays more now for family, child, spouse coverage. They have a good employee wellness program with a new nurse and they just started a new compensation plan. HR is also doing some new programs. They also increased the tuition reimbursement. I would say that the most enjoyable part is working with my supervisor and co-workers. I would recommend the City to others.
Pros
Work environment and benefits
Cons
No retiree healthcare plan
Horrible place to work
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  City of goose creek, scMarch 1, 2018
Back stabbing and very unfriendly environment. Management prides themselves on being rude and will even say so. Dreaded going to work. They expected you to be friendly when the atmosphere was stressful and very unfriendly.
Pros
Non, if I had to pick one free membership
Cons
Very unfriendly atmosphere, back stabbing management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CITY OF GOOSE CREEK. Our community is ready to answer.

CITY OF GOOSE CREEK Reviews by Location