CITY OF GOOSE CREEK Employee Review

View all CITY OF GOOSE CREEK reviews

no comments
Office Assistant/Center Attendent (Former Employee) –  Goose Creek, SCMarch 21, 2014
work for this company was ok howevere I have no comments at this time.

Other CITY OF GOOSE CREEK Employee Reviews

A nice place to work
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Goose Creek, SCApril 21, 2018
I had no major complaints about my job with the city. I resigned my position there because I needed more hours and an increase in pay, which at the time, they could not provide.
The City of Goose Creek is a great place to work!
Administrative Services (Current Employee) –  Goose Creek, SCMarch 21, 2018
The City employees are like a family. There are great coworkers who truly care. The work environment is friendly and nice and there are opportunities for advancement when someone retirees. I enjoy working with the public and citizens seem appreciative of what we do. About benefits, single employees get free insurance and the City pays more now for family, child, spouse coverage. They have a good employee wellness program with a new nurse and they just started a new compensation plan. HR is also doing some new programs. They also increased the tuition reimbursement. I would say that the most enjoyable part is working with my supervisor and co-workers. I would recommend the City to others.
Pros
Work environment and benefits
Cons
No retiree healthcare plan

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CITY OF GOOSE CREEK. Our community is ready to answer.

CITY OF GOOSE CREEK Reviews by Location