City of Greeley Employee Reviews

Basketball coach
Basketball Coach (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COApril 21, 2018
Getting the opportunity to coach a girl's basketball really meant a lot me. Getting to do something in the sports industry, is something Im extremely greatful for.
Fast Paced
Facilities Manager (Current Employee) –  Island Grove Regional ParkFebruary 17, 2018
A typical day consist of event set up/break down, facility sanitization and maintenance. Electrical, mechanical, plumbing repairs. Employee kick off meeting to plan for next event and safety training.
Pros
Diverse cultural experience
Cons
Lack of safety implementaion
It not a good place to work
Data Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COFebruary 14, 2018
A lot of racism, managers play a lot of favoritism! Managers are rude, they don’t provide pay raises ! They don’t praise you for good work!! Management overall is awful!
Dont care
Streets Department/ Administrative Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COFebruary 5, 2018
Do not waste your time... You will get thrown around and will not get what you deserve. The management will sit in the office and eat.. That is what they did...
Relaxed work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COJanuary 3, 2018
As I worked as a cashier and prepared food in the Forbes concession I felt it was a nice work place. The working conditions were great and with daily maintenance.
Is ok
Grounds tec II (Current Employee) –  Greeley, CONovember 13, 2017
We are self guided which is ok. You have to work your butt off sometimes and there are times when some more help would be great then the ones there now wouldn't have to.....
Great Team
Street Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Greeley, CONovember 5, 2017
The City of Greeley helped develop my skills and my training ability. I had the chance to advance and train individuals. Grateful for the opportunities I had here.
Great place for a career
Water and Sewer Engineering Intern (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COOctober 29, 2017
Working for the City of Greeley has been a great place as far as people, projects, and advancement. The path of the current heads of their respective departments have a good vision of what is forecasted for proposed population growth and development
repetitive
Transit Driver (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COSeptember 28, 2017
you run the same routes day in and day out. You see the same passengers everyday too. If you like doing the same thing everyday and dealing with traffic this is a good job for you
Hard Environment to Work in
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COSeptember 17, 2017
Lots to learn and was always busy. There was never a moment to sit down and do nothing because there was always something to do. I learned a lot from my time at the City.
worked with young children
STEP (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COJuly 16, 2017
Assisted staff with schedules for activities. Went on field trips such as swimming, bowling, baseball, football, soccer, tag and art. Supervised children 8-16 years old.
Pros
Great leadership
Cons
summer job
Good job for a high school student
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  City PoolsAugust 29, 2016
I was a lifeguard for the City of Greeley during my high school years and shortly after. Even though the job was stressful at times, it was a good first job. I had difficulties dealing with immature coworkers, but that seems understandable for a workplace that hires mostly young adults. It is nice sitting out by a pool during the summer!
You worked hard but benefits and getting off at 3 was worth it
Water Technician (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COJuly 31, 2016
It was a good job and I learned a lot the people I worked with were very nice. And it was nice to know not everyday will be the same
Pros
Got off at 3
Cons
It was hard to advance past becoming full time employee
good job for new workers
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COJuly 14, 2016
The summer can be the most fun, but also the most stressful. I work significantly more during the summer than I do during the rest of the year. Being a lifeguard and therefore a first-responder, I feel like we should make more than minimum wage, but I understand that the city doesn't have enough money to pay us more. This is a great job for high school and college kids, but it won't financially support someone for very long after college.
Workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COJanuary 14, 2016
This was a summer job with a fantastic work environment. Everybody was cooperative with one another, and ensured a safe work environment.
ok job
Park Maintenance Technician II (Former Employee) –  Greeley, CODecember 10, 2014
Ok job lots of hours not paid very well lots of politics no advancement hire anyone with a pluse
Na
Intern (Former Employee) –  CONovember 10, 2014
Outdoors, great people, good environment. Updated maps, collected data.
Good opportunity and staff
Facility Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COOctober 15, 2014
The City of Greeley is filled with great management and staff. I have only worked in the rec department, but almosgt everybody I have met has treated me with respect.
Work day
Assistant Playground Program Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COOctober 1, 2014
After clocking in I immediately go into looking at what is scheduled for the day and begin getting supplies ready for crafts or other activities. My co-workers assist me most of the time. Management is a lot better then it used to be, but there is always room for improvement.
good hours and pay
Field maintenance assistant (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COMarch 20, 2014
I would prep the fields and get them ready for games at night. got along with all of my co workers and manager.