City of Loveland, CO Employee Review

View all City of Loveland, CO reviews

Great opportunity to serve the public. It was a vry successful experience to be a School Resource Officer
Police Officer (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COMarch 20, 2019
I was able to build positive relationships with the community. It was very rewarding to work in the schools as an SRO. The department was ranked as one of the nations top mid-sized Police Departments based on various community satisfaction data.
Pros
flexible collateral assignments
Cons
sometimes very dangerous

Other City of Loveland, CO Employee Reviews

best employer ever
mechanic 2 (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COApril 7, 2019
The city of Loveland was the best employer I ever had. I retired because I was 71 years old and a full time mechanic position was becoming difficult to do and I was having some problems with Planar Fasciitis.
Pros
wonderful environment
Elected Official
Mayor Pro Tem/City Council Liaison (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COMay 16, 2013
I often attended functions beginning in the early morning and lasting throughout the day. Council meetings could run well past midnight. Management and City workers were exceptional. The hardest part of the job was juggling a law practice and duties as an elected official. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with City employees, serving the people of the City and the vast information connection.
Pros
Learning about local government and the City.
Cons
Time demands and compensation/benefits.