CITY OF PASADENA Employee Review

View all CITY OF PASADENA reviews

Great place
Principal Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, CAMarch 31, 2014
Work at the City of Pasadena has been very rewarding and it is a great place to work and grow professionally.

Other CITY OF PASADENA Employee Reviews

Nice to work there and fun.
Electrical Maintenance Helper (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAApril 8, 2018
I loved working there..had a lot of fun and we got good raises. I would like to go back again some day. The environment was nice and the people where very helpful.
Busy organization committed to serving its constituents to the best of its ability
Management Analyst IV (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAApril 6, 2018
The City of Pasadena is incredibly diverse and it strives its best to meet the needs of all its constituents. It encourages community involvement at all levels and has a reputation of being responsive to its community, which given the diversity, can be challenging as there are many time dichotomous points of view. However, the City Council is supportive of staff and does it's best to reach decisions and conclusions that are in the best interest of the entire City.