CITY OF PASADENA Employee Review

View all CITY OF PASADENA reviews

Fast pace
Assisting customers (Former Employee) –  Pasadena CaOctober 16, 2013
This was a temporary position that lasted for some years and they were wonderful. I assisted customer with bills taking as many as 150-200 calls a day. The people I worked with were easy to get along with and the hardest part was when we would get threats because customer electric would get turned off and they would come in and threaten to hurt management but we worked about 100 feet from the police department so we always felt safe.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Temporary position

Other CITY OF PASADENA Employee Reviews

Nice to work there and fun.
Electrical Maintenance Helper (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAApril 8, 2018
I loved working there..had a lot of fun and we got good raises. I would like to go back again some day. The environment was nice and the people where very helpful.
Busy organization committed to serving its constituents to the best of its ability
Management Analyst IV (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAApril 6, 2018
The City of Pasadena is incredibly diverse and it strives its best to meet the needs of all its constituents. It encourages community involvement at all levels and has a reputation of being responsive to its community, which given the diversity, can be challenging as there are many time dichotomous points of view. However, the City Council is supportive of staff and does it's best to reach decisions and conclusions that are in the best interest of the entire City.