CITY OF SANTA CLARITA Employee Review

View all CITY OF SANTA CLARITA reviews

Great place to gain work experience!
Recreation Leader I, II (Former Employee) –  Canyon Country Community CenterDecember 14, 2017
I worked for the City of Santa Clarita for 4 1/2 years. This was a great place to start working part time while gaining entry level work experience. It was also a fun place to work and I met many great people along the way with a great workplace culture. The hardest part of the job was only being able to work under 20 hours per week for part time employees. The only bad part was the lack of opportunity and career advancement for part time employees.
Pros
Great co workers, fun, collaborative
Cons
Little room for advancement, pay and hours were terrible for part time staff

Other CITY OF SANTA CLARITA Employee Reviews

Fun workplace for the summer
Recreation Leader I (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CAJanuary 30, 2019
It's hard not to enjoy your job when every day consists of playing games, swimming, and going to amusement parks. An enjoyable environment with great co-workers all there to help create a memorable summer.
Busy and Enjoyable
Recreation 1 Leader (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CADecember 3, 2018
Although it is a quickly paced environment, you still enjoy working and being around the people there. Workplace was clean and everyone did their part to keep it that way.